Air sucking sound
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Air sucking sound

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Air sucking sound

Today my 19mm XL IB Tank arrived and after filling the tank and using the thingy, it seems like there is a air leak. No fluid leaking but any draw on the drip tip I hear air.

Right now using a 2 hole Smok 2.0 ohm carto with flange. Is this sound normal?

Thanks

Proudly Made in the USA

Full Member Verified Member

not heard of that on a carto tank but did you prime it before you started using it without knowing what device its on cant give you many more ideas to check

ECF Veteran

I used the thingy to prime it in the filled tank. I made sure the air bubbles stopped before I started vaping. I use a MVP2 and started it a only 6 watts. The vape is not burnt tasting but it's not a quiet.

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

Yes, it's noisier than a clearo. The first time I got mine I was rather bothered by the noice, but now I'm used to it LOL How's the vape?
    Speedracer12 and Ed_C like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaD View Post
    Yes, it's noisier than a clearo. The first time I got mine I was rather bothered by the noice, but now I'm used to it LOL How's the vape?
    The vapor is Great. Same juice in my IB tank and PT2 and what a difference. Now I can taste the juice. Thanks for the sound information.
    AmandaD likes this.

Proudly Made in the USA

Full Member ECF Veteran

That's just the normal sound. It's comforting to me.
    Speedracer12 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member ARCHMAN's Avatar

I haven't received my IBTanked yet but (especially with a fresh batt) my Zen2 Carto tank sounds like a jet flying overhead compared to my clearo.
    Speedracer12 likes this.

OCD

There is a happy crackle when everything is perfect and you will find yourself seeking that. The noise does take some by surprise and it can be less or more but generally when it is cackling away the vape is very nice so most just associate it with having done things right

For a completely different vape try parting your lips a little when taking a draw allowing air to come in to your mouth around the drip tip along with the draw. Might surprise you on how such a small thing will will make a huge difference.

ECF Veteran

You all are right as I wasn't used to that sound. It does have a crackle in it. No leaking so far, and what a ton of vapor it's puts out at only 7 watts. A little afraid of cranking it any more as I don't want to burn the filling.

Proudly Made in the USA

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

Holy moly - I tried that while reading this post - who knew!

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    There is a happy crackle when everything is perfect and you will find yourself seeking that. The noise does take some by surprise and it can be less or more but generally when it is cackling away the vape is very nice so most just associate it with having done things right

For a completely different vape try parting your lips a little when taking a draw allowing air to come in to your mouth around the drip tip along with the draw. Might surprise you on how such a small thing will will make a huge difference.
    Speedracer12 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast