Picture Request: Halfling and Standard on Provari
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Picture Request: Halfling and Standard on Provari

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Picture Request: Halfling and Standard on Provari

Fascinated with what I've been reading regarding cartomizers. The IBTanked folks seem to be amongst the more highly pleased groups so posting here.

I'd really appreciate it if I could see pics of the Halfling and the Standard tanks on a Provari.

And I thank ya'll in advance!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't have a halfling. These are two standard tanks, one on the left is a 19mm one, right is a 22mm one. They have Sophia atomizers in them, that's why they stick up so far. A regular carto will fit so it lines up with the bottom and top caps of the tank.

olderthandirt likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Oho, seeing the 19 and 22mm differences is a plus all in itself Susan, thanks!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a beauty ring on the 22mm one. I don't mind the taper but I'm not crazy about the tank overhanging it so they beauty ring makes it look better.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Is that the ring from IBTanked?

OCD

Here is a few shots...

22mm HalfLings on a variety of devices.

This Zombie is a Standard length, next to the HAM it looks positively tiny lol. The Zombie can be ordered by adding color and noting Zombie, some end up juicier than others

Last edited by OCD; 02-09-2014 at 11:01 PM.
    olderthandirt and daleron like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No, It's a Loki ring. I got it before IBTanked started making them.

Quote Originally Posted by olderthandirt View Post
    Is that the ring from IBTanked?

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W. View Post
    No, It's a Loki ring. I got it before IBTanked started making them.
    Gotcha, thanks again.

Alrighty then OCD, those pics helped a lot. I was considering the Halfling as a means to keep the overall PV length down.
    After seeing the pics I'm of a mind to go ahead with a Standard.

Enabling being the name o' the game on this forum, those first pics from Susan have me thinkin' I need to get one each of the 19 and 22mm!

Lookin' at new gear and so often it's the case..... ya can't get just one! Thanks (-:

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The halflings are really cute and I would have got one but I decided to go with the 19mm for my first one since it's easier to add juice to the tank since it's longer and there's more leeway pulling the carto out halfway. Then I got the 22mm one because I liked the look. I decided to stick with standard size tanks because then I don't have to buy two different size cartos. And I hear the standard size tends to wick better than the XL size cartos. Not sure if this is true as I've never tried the XL cartos.

You won't be disappointed in any IBTanked tanks. They are awesome quality for at a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by olderthandirt View Post
    Gotcha, thanks again.

Alrighty then OCD, those pics helped a lot. I was considering the Halfling as a means to keep the overall PV length down.
    After seeing the pics I'm of a mind to go ahead with a Standard.

Enabling being the name o' the game on this forum, those first pics from Susan have me thinkin' I need to get one each of the 19 and 22mm!

Lookin' at new gear and so often it's the case..... ya can't get just one! Thanks (-:
    olderthandirt and Cazkiwi like this.

~≈ Dragonfly ≈~ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have three of the "halflings" and personally find that I love them for juices that I am not quite sure of yet or ones I only like once in a great while, once I know it's a juice that I am going to be refilling often, out come the "big boys"

Most of my tanks are 22mm, (think I have a 19mm around here somewhere) but I also have three Silver Bullets and they are all adorned with the 25mm tanks, now those are for all of my "go-to" juices

Helping to fight for our rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast