Green Caps?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Green Caps?

  1. #1
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Green Caps?

    I just ordered a Zombie edition proVari, and of course I'll be wanting a matching IBTanked! Are you currently out of green caps? and is blood spattter over toxic green or something an option?

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  2. #2
    OCD
    OCD is offline
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran OCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California, Kern
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Hi Calamity, Our inventory is a bit out of whack... happens when we go to shows. We will be going through it this weekend, if you signed up to be notified then you will get an email when that product goes back into stock.

    For the Zombie tank, choose toxic and write Zombie Please or sumfin like that in the notes. Sometimes folks ask for extra juicy or whatever they might have in mind.
    CalamityJess and silvertorch like this.

  3. #3
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Hi Calamity, Our inventory is a bit out of whack... happens when we go to shows. We will be going through it this weekend, if you signed up to be notified then you will get an email when that product goes back into stock.

    For the Zombie tank, choose toxic and write Zombie Please or sumfin like that in the notes. Sometimes folks ask for extra juicy or whatever they might have in mind.
    Thanks OCD!! I added the notify me option, as soon as the caps are in I'll be ordering!

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  4. #4
    Full Member silvertorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    73

    Default Zombari tank

    You will not be disappointed, the tank looks awesome!!

    Here it is next to my Zombari =)


    Thanks again OCD!

    Also I would recommend getting the IBTpro 22 SS ring, makes look nice a flush.
    Last edited by silvertorch; 04-05-2014 at 12:49 AM.
    Vicshalls and Ed_C like this.

  5. #5
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvertorch View Post
    You will not be disappointed, the tank looks awesome!!

    Here it is next to my Zombari =)


    Thanks again OCD!

    Also I would recommend getting the IBTpro 22 SS ring, makes look nice a flush.
    I have the ring already, and that tank looks awesome. Is it colored besides the red?

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  6. #6
    OCD
    OCD is offline
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran OCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California, Kern
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Calamity, the color is Toxic. To get the juicy bits you have to mention Zombie in the notes.

  7. #7
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Calamity, the color is Toxic. To get the juicy bits you have to mention Zombie in the notes.
    Done, ordered and in the "pick a color" notes. Goodness I'm developing an addiction to these tanks.

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  8. #8
    OCD
    OCD is offline
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran OCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California, Kern
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Was a very busy weekend, the OCD honeydew list was full. I cant complain Because The Mrs asks for so little, after years of neglect we are finally retaking our yard so it was all about fixing sprinklers, seeding a fairly large lawn and other general repairs to make our little escape more hospitable. I am so sore this morning that I dont want to move

    We did do a rough inventory to get some of our overstock back onto the site and the Green 22s were one of the items we had several extra sets of so they are now available while stock lasts.

  9. #9
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Was a very busy weekend, the OCD honeydew list was full. I cant complain Because The Mrs asks for so little, after years of neglect we are finally retaking our yard so it was all about fixing sprinklers, seeding a fairly large lawn and other general repairs to make our little escape more hospitable. I am so sore this morning that I dont want to move

    We did do a rough inventory to get some of our overstock back onto the site and the Green 22s were one of the items we had several extra sets of so they are now available while stock lasts.
    Sounds exhausting! I got the notice today they were back but my lack of patience got the best of me a couple days ago so I ordered with SS caps :d. I

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  10. #10
    Blabbertypist Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    Supporting Member
    AndriaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lawrenceville GA
    Posts
    6,331
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Hi Calamity, Our inventory is a bit out of whack... happens when we go to shows. We will be going through it this weekend, if you signed up to be notified then you will get an email when that product goes back into stock.
    That is good to know!! I'll definitely sign up for notification on the gold Rook tipsys! (and end caps for 25mm!)

    Thx!!!

    Andria
    This time...

    Interested in vaping? Come visit me at http://vapefight.crypticsites.com !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks