Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Is IKV ok? Stores closed?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the info. There site closed down right after I received an order so was wondering what was going on myself and why they haven't responded to my email. Hope they get past this bump in the road speedily.

Meanwhile, I have a "510 Cannon/801 Delrin Drip tip" that is way too big for the boge cartomizer. I figured 510 meant it should fit. Anyone familiar with this product?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

thanks for all of the info darn went to place an order last night hoping it would be down for an hour or two will just keep checking back i guess

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by liveone View Post
    Thanks for the info. There site closed down right after I received an order so was wondering what was going on myself and why they haven't responded to my email. Hope they get past this bump in the road speedily.

Meanwhile, I have a "510 Cannon/801 Delrin Drip tip" that is way too big for the boge cartomizer. I figured 510 meant it should fit. Anyone familiar with this product?
    I did the same thing. It's for an 801 and after I went back and read it I relized my mistake. Teach me to read instead of just scan before I order.

I sure hope he didn't get hurt by all the charges he got. They should be covered. Just get's things going and then this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heyya guys!
    I'm so sorry to cause such scares here.
    We're alive and well. While trying to investigate these matters. I found a few US customers playing the same game for this year. The merchant provider isn't really doing all that much on this side either. We didn't get breached or anything of the lines. I would like to explain the process but I had made that mistake in the Philippine forum which is pretty much using it to crazy advantage now. There's a Huge amount of them who are outraged at whats going on over there. As this alleged group has hit Cherryvapes, Altsmoke, Nhaler Evolv and I'm sure a few others. I traced everyone who did these acts but the US is really whats bothering me. I mean..why? It's not like they're strangers and don't understand how hard we work and all the trust in the world that we give but I suppose that sounds kind of ignorant on my behalf. No matter, you can't ever let anyone no matter how negative influence who you are.

We are ready to reopen however I have to put a max limit of spending on the store and cease service to the Philippines indefinitely save for one supplier. I promise you guys, your orders will go out tomorrow. I don't have access to emails but once the site is loaded up I'm sure there's going to be books which of course will be responded too.

Oh quick side note, as of today we're officially brand new homeowners!!! We NEED to have a celebration contest!!! Whole we wait for the io6 and 510s to come back (io6s can be purchased at EcigCharleston.com Welcome at the moment ) I'm thinking Cannon Contest! What do you guys think?? Any ideas? I'm thinking simplicity like hundred count thread with random generator but if you guys think of anything please let me know.
    Switched, carlton, tybin and 2 others like this.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iken View Post
    Heyya guys!
    I'm so sorry to cause such scares here.
    We're alive and well. While trying to investigate these matters. I found a few US customers playing the same game for this year. The merchant provider isn't really doing all that much on this side either. We didn't get breached or anything of the lines. I would like to explain the process but I had made that mistake in the Philippine forum which is pretty much using it to crazy advantage now. There's a Huge amount of them who are outraged at whats going on over there. As this alleged group has hit Cherryvapes, Altsmoke, Nhaler Evolv and I'm sure a few others. I traced everyone who did these acts but the US is really whats bothering me. I mean..why? It's not like they're strangers and don't understand how hard we work and all the trust in the world that we give but I suppose that sounds kind of ignorant on my behalf. No matter, you can't ever let anyone no matter how negative influence who you are.

We are ready to reopen however I have to put a max limit of spending on the store and cease service to the Philippines indefinitely save for one supplier. I promise you guys, your orders will go out tomorrow. I don't have access to emails but once the site is loaded up I'm sure there's going to be books which of course will be responded too.

Oh quick side note, as of today we're officially brand new homeowners!!! We NEED to have a celebration contest!!! Whole we wait for the io6 and 510s to come back (io6s can be purchased at EcigCharleston.com Welcome at the moment ) I'm thinking Cannon Contest! What do you guys think?? Any ideas? I'm thinking simplicity like hundred count thread with random generator but if you guys think of anything please let me know.
    I'll sit this contest out as I won the last one lol. Congrats on the new home my man! And you thought you were stressed as is... haha. Let me know when my man cave is ready!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Wharf Rat's Avatar

Congrats to the Iken Family !!!!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Lofty, man cave party would be fun at IKes pad Congrats on the new Home Issac
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    I did the same thing. It's for an 801 and after I went back and read it I relized my mistake. Teach me to read instead of just scan before I order.
    Ok that's what I was afraid of. I guess I can go check out the fine print after the website comes back up.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Switched's Avatar

Congrats on the new digs good buddy. I am also glad you were able to settle your woes. The good news is that the Philippine police and FBI are on this. Hopefully they will be able to track and close them down. From what I have gotten on the subject the Philippine vendors are really pushing this issue from their side as it affects not only their businesses but their vaping community.
    Last edited by Switched; 03-31-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast