Happy Holidays from IKV (Stock Update + SPECIALS)
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Happy Holidays from IKV (Stock Update + SPECIALS)

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Happy Holidays from IKV (Stock Update + SPECIALS)

Happy holidays guys and gals at IKV Land and beyond!
    We received part one of our Stock this morning and we have been working diligently on new product listings and getting your orders dispatched as soon as possible. We will be working through out the nights I think

Use
    HOLIDAY12 (no spaces, in CAPS) to save 15% off of each and every item. Don't forget Bulk discounts with Mix and Match like products are still and always in effect also Reward points are always active

Stocking stuffers are now in! and for a very low price for your loved ones who you want to kick the nasty habit! Little baby Mini eGos' paired with IKV LR 2.0 Platinum all bundled up a sleek aluminium case with a USB charger to boot for under $20.00 in 9 beautiful colors! See Devices>Mini eGo

FUSION Phenomena!
    Surprise surprise! Mega 510 Fusions have landed!
    We have them in their first form which is intended for Tanks hence the new name Mega 510 Fusion T. We have them in LR 2.0Ω and Standard 2.5Ω The latest prototypes have been dispatched weeks prior to production and users have claimed a minimum of 3 week heavy exclusive use. This unit already established it's legendary status over here at IKV and the closed community. The next step is to revolutionize your own vaping style. Act now because these are going to fly out at high speeds! See Cartomizers>Fusion Series

Also all of our 510 Platinum 801 Fusion an Stealth adapters are back and in action!
    LR Fusion, Fusion STD, Fusion Punch STD, LR Mega Fusion, Mega Fusion, Mega Fusion STD, Platinum LR, Platinum STD, ALL-NEW Platinum Punch LR, Platinum LR Mega, Platinum STD Mega are yours for the taking!

Happy Holidays everyone! Love you guys!! Thank you for everything!
    Emails may run a bit slow this week as we are aiming for getting your orders out IMMEDIATELY. So please keep cool, for your emails requests, phonecalls, will get answered. We just will be running a bit slow on them
    sashwa likes this.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I can't find the mini ego stocking stuffer you mentioned. I checked each category buddy.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Full Member Verified Member RedRover's Avatar

Here is the link 5card

IKV Mini eGo Platinum 2.0 Kit

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedRover View Post
    Here is the link 5card

IKV Mini eGo Platinum 2.0 Kit
    Thank you RR.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    I can't find the mini ego stocking stuffer you mentioned. I checked each category buddy.

Thanks for the heads up J5. I just fixed it. I'm thinking on separating them to individual listings

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Full Member Verified Member RedRover's Avatar

No problem at all. I have been keeping a pretty close eye on the site to see if the Mega 510 Fusions show up in stock tonight. I feel like a kid waiting for Iken Claus.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Been trying to add the mega 510 fusions to my cart so I can talk "she who must be obeyed" into letting me make an order, but it says they are out of stock!
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Blog Entries

me too! They totally surprised me this morning because they know I just love surprises! They are up in 4 different categories now. Cartos, Cartos>Fusion series, Cartos> 510 Line,Punch! Cartos & Tanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawlight View Post
    Been trying to add the mega 510 fusions to my cart so I can talk "she who must be obeyed" into letting me make an order, but it says they are out of stock!
    What?! I put up 1,000 just a few hours ago! BRB!

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I filled out the order and name,date,etc 10 times before it all fell into place. I put 850 510 fusions in it and it kept going back to one fusion so I ended up only getting 4 boxes. Damn I was going to make some money.
    But thanks to Red I got a stocking stuffer on the way.
    Right on Isaac my great friend for the nice price on that baby. It's going to make someone very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iken View Post
    What?! I put up 1,000 just a few hours ago! BRB!
    I just ordered some a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Iken View Post
    me too! They totally surprised me this morning because they know I just love surprises! They are up in 4 different categories now. Cartos, Cartos>Fusion series, Cartos> 510 Line,Punch! Cartos & Tanks
    I never pay any attention to that Saw. It says out of stock a lot when they are there. Just try to add them to your cart.
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 12-18-2012 at 02:08 AM.
    Iken likes this.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast