IKV Now OPEN! - Page 3
Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree4530Likes

Thread: IKV Now OPEN!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OK guys, heres today's update: It may be easier to post the review for the webdesigner here. I really had to do a ton of editing because the 1,000 character limit was severely passed by triple. Allot more went on this week then what was mentioned on a surreal level.
    In the end (late last night)I contacted freelancer.com about the disturbance and they reimbursed us half of the total payment when the intention was to look out for others in case the same practice was being done to them. So that's a major Bonus! As far we can tell in the Freelancer guidelines, payments are totally non-refundable. With the exception of holding a website hostage

The objective was to take our website from one platform (Volusion) to the next (Core Commerce) I clearly indicated on the project that exp with Core commerce is a MUST which Zombie did not have even after bidding. He pushed desperately with almighty promises of all features we would gain by using Woo Commerce with a complete overhaul which we finally agreed to. To our dismay, he does not possess the ability to even fully work with the platform. He stated that he is going to start and complete in one night. A few hours later, he says he is done and desires the rest of payment. The site was a nightmare, jagged graphics, zoomed in photos and severely lacking down to the contact us page. He went as far as using a poor version of our own site without mentioning all features come at a price. We purchased the 1st theme, he didn't know how to use it after suggested. We purchased a 2nd theme and was still at a loss. He declares the job is finished as nothing was changed. His constant nagging for a review was an EXTREME full of threats w/ holding the site hostage a he was already paid in full. We tried everything to keep him cool, however it was like dealing with a monster.

Currently, we have re-posted the listing and are cooperating with a new designer under the stipulation of completion in..you guessed it. 2 Weeks!

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Wishin I was Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere
    Blog Entries

I too will be following this thread, and hope you are able to get all this sorted out quickly!! I cannot even imagine what a pain all that must be!!!

I recently found your site (and your cartos) and I have been stalking so I can order more!!!

Thank you so very much for the updates!!
    Iken, SmilingSlasher and 5cardstud like this.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So sorry my dear friend. After all you've been through to have to go through this is just awful. I for one will be waiting no matter how long it takes. I've grown accustomed to using the best there is and you're the only one that sells the best. Just a tip you, I'm sure, already know. Don't hurry and worry, it will be finished when it's finished. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Not a huge loss, you never have stuff in stock anyways lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

As someone doesn't know the history of this saga, or how good the people they are speaking of, and that really struck a nerve on me, it's best I don't make a proper response to that.
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by sawlight View Post
    As someone doesn't know the history of this saga, or how good the people they are speaking of, and that really struck a nerve on me, it's best I don't make a proper response to that.
    Some people will do anything for attention. I feel sorry for someone that is that starved for attention.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

I feel sorry visiting that site 20 times and not being able to buy what I'm looking for. The reviews on IkenVape products are really good, just wish I could spend money on some if they're ever available. It's a tease.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's no tease, you get screwed for $60k, try and rebuild your business then get back to us, Mkkay?
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Wow I would have taken an approach like this. No blame, full accountability, and assurances to loyal customers. I'm sure they're great people and bad things have happened but I think this is a better business way to approach this. I have always wanted to buy stuff from IkenVape but have never been able to. I hope they can fix that.

"Our company has gone through some rough times lately and unfortunately have not been able to provide consistent product availability for our customers. We made a poor choice choosing a website designer without checking proper references and verifying he had the necessary skills which in the end came back to bite us.

We are currently working diligently to improve our product and website availability for our valued customers to ensure that they do not encounter these frustrating issues in the future. We feel our products stand on their own and being able to consistently deliver them without issues is critical and will soon be accomplished. We appreciate our loyal customer base for sticking with us; please bear with us a short while longer and we will hold ourselves accountable to deliver an excellent customer experience in the future."
    Last edited by John Meek; 08-02-2013 at 09:43 PM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoriP1702 View Post
    I too will be following this thread, and hope you are able to get all this sorted out quickly!! I cannot even imagine what a pain all that must be!!!

I recently found your site (and your cartos) and I have been stalking so I can order more!!!

Thank you so very much for the updates!!
    Thank you Lori! I'm so glad that you found a love! Speaking of love, I noticed your little Dachshund there! We used to have a snuggly little girl named Peanut.

Quote Originally Posted by John Meek View Post
    Wow I would have taken an approach like this. No blame, full accountability, and assurances to loyal customers. I'm sure they're great people and bad things have happened but I think this is a better business way to approach this. I have always wanted to buy stuff from IkenVape but have never been able to. I hope they can fix that.

"Our company has gone through some rough times lately and unfortunately have not been able to provide consistent product availability for our customers. We made a poor choice choosing a website designer without checking proper references and verifying he had the necessary skills which in the end came back to bite us.

We are currently working diligently to improve our product and website availability for our valued customers to ensure that they do not encounter these frustrating issues in the future. We feel our products stand on their own and being able to consistently deliver them without issues is critical and will soon be accomplished. We appreciate our loyal customer base for sticking with us; please bear with us a short while longer and we will hold ourselves accountable to deliver an excellent customer experience in the future."
    I was with you up and until the red We do go out of stock very quickly However we have shipments coming in on a bi-weekly basis from all 225 products we sell. We provide our customers with various tools on up to minute updates such "email in-stock notifications", Twitter, Facebook, ECF and soon to be Newsletters once again. The way I see it, is if we sell out that fast, we are doing something right. Back to the red Poor choice in a designer, yes, without reading the individuals feedback and references, that is clearly Your assumption. As the previous updated stated, he has been holding client websites hostage for stellar reviews. His profile stated all of his credentials on his profile. To think I would grovel and give a generic reply, is ridiculous. Look, I understand your frustrations and took no offense to your posts. We will get back on track and resume as we always did when our new platform is set.
    doots, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 3 others like this.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.