Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree4530Likes

Thread: IKV Now OPEN!

Hope you get everything sorted out soon. I just received my first order from Ikenvape and it arrived in just a few days.

I'm very happy with your service and products I received and plan on coming back for more!

Thanks!
    "A happy customer"
    Iken, SmilingSlasher and 5cardstud like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm doing my best to explain things politely to you, I've known Issac for years, he's offered to help me out in more ways than I can explain, or care to! I can call the mans cell phone at midnight, and he answers it!
    He go hosed on a Phillipine credit card scam, $30k in product, $30k in scam funds. He's done all he can to rebuild from that.
    He's now getting screwed by his credit card company, they don't like e-cig Internet sales, but face to face is fine?
    In an attempt to get things going, quickly, he made a quick choice to fix his website. OK, maybe he didn't research things as well as he should, but in the heat of the moment and trying to keep things running, and keep customers happy, it may have not been the right choice. But it wasn't youres or mine to make! He readily admitted fault on this and is trying to fix it and move foreward. What else can anyone do? We're all human and if we don't mess up once in a while, we aren't doing anything!
    As for ordering, sign up for the notificaction email on his site, when it's back up.
    As for what you want, say it and either I, or somone else will do whatever we can to provide you with it, free of charge, so you can get a chance to see what all the hype is. I can't make it any more fair than that.
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Busy right now but just browsing thru........I HAVE to come back and read this tho!!!

Ok.......Just caught up.

Man......the nerve of some people. All it takes is a quick read thru to grasp whats been going on isn't the fault of Issac or Val. They've suffered terrible loss at the hands of not 1 scammer but several. This guy redoing the site being the last.

Homie.......I'm so sorry to hear about this setback but I'm confident that once the site is back up, loyal customers and first time buyers are gonna flood you. Hope you're ready.
    Last edited by SmilingSlasher; 08-02-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 1 others like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Ruppy's Avatar

Issac I shot you an email with some insight.
    5cardstud, Bovinia and sashwa like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Wishin I was Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iken View Post
    Thank you Lori! I'm so glad that you found a love! Speaking of love, I noticed your little Dachshund there! We used to have a snuggly little girl named Peanut.

Awwww what a sweetheart!! So sorry if she is not with you anymore!!

That is our Rita, and she loves to snuggle!! She rescued us when we adopted her from Dachshund Rescue. Her original owner had to go the nursing home with Alzheimers. We've had her for 5 years, and she just turned 9 this past May. So she's a bit grayer in the face than the pic I have as my avatar. Maybe someday you'll have another snuggly doxie!!

Again, hope this is all resolved very soon for you and your family, and you can put it all behind you.
    Take care. I'll reorder when you're all up and running again.
    Last edited by LoriP1702; 08-03-2013 at 03:12 AM.
    Iken, doots, 5cardstud and 1 others like this.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iken View Post
    Thank you Lori! I'm so glad that you found a love! Speaking of love, I noticed your little Dachshund there! We used to have a snuggly little girl named Peanut.

I was with you up and until the red We do go out of stock very quickly However we have shipments coming in on a bi-weekly basis from all 225 products we sell. We provide our customers with various tools on up to minute updates such "email in-stock notifications", Twitter, Facebook, ECF and soon to be Newsletters once again. The way I see it, is if we sell out that fast, we are doing something right. Back to the red Poor choice in a designer, yes, without reading the individuals feedback and references, that is clearly Your assumption. As the previous updated stated, he has been holding client websites hostage for stellar reviews. His profile stated all of his credentials on his profile. To think I would grovel and give a generic reply, is ridiculous. Look, I understand your frustrations and took no offense to your posts. We will get back on track and resume as we always did when our new platform is set.
    Besides, The reason everyone else has abundant stock and Ikenvape has the Out of stock sign should be a clue to people just how good your products are. Arm chair quartebacking is easy. I think they need to be reminded of the adage "Walk a mile in my shoes"
    Bovinia and LoriP1702 like this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by sawlight View Post
    I'm doing my best to explain things politely to you, I've known Issac for years, he's offered to help me out in more ways than I can explain, or care to! I can call the mans cell phone at midnight, and he answers it!
    He go hosed on a Phillipine credit card scam, $30k in product, $30k in scam funds. He's done all he can to rebuild from that.
    He's now getting screwed by his credit card company, they don't like e-cig Internet sales, but face to face is fine?
    In an attempt to get things going, quickly, he made a quick choice to fix his website. OK, maybe he didn't research things as well as he should, but in the heat of the moment and trying to keep things running, and keep customers happy, it may have not been the right choice. But it wasn't youres or mine to make! He readily admitted fault on this and is trying to fix it and move foreward. What else can anyone do? We're all human and if we don't mess up once in a while, we aren't doing anything!
    As for ordering, sign up for the notificaction email on his site, when it's back up.
    As for what you want, say it and either I, or somone else will do whatever we can to provide you with it, free of charge, so you can get a chance to see what all the hype is. I can't make it any more fair than that.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    So sorry my dear friend. After all you've been through to have to go through this is just awful. I for one will be waiting no matter how long it takes. I've grown accustomed to using the best there is and you're the only one that sells the best. Just a tip you, I'm sure, already know. Don't hurry and worry, it will be finished when it's finished. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
    I ditto that 100%
    Iken, 5cardstud and Bovinia like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

People on the forum seem very quick to complain and criticize vendors that aren't providing exactly what they want at every minute.
    We all know this is a very new and rapidly growing industry with constant changes. We all know a lot of product comes from China and can often get stuck in shipping, customs, or Chinese New Year.
    It's my understanding that Ikenvape is one of the very few vendors not only producing US made products, but actually trying to improve upon the quality and performance of those products. I for one am happy to wait a little longer to get those products. I have had only made one purchase from Ikenvape and although I made a mistake and ordered the wrong thing Isaac emailed me personally to tell me they were trying to make the very carto I thought I was ordering and would honor an exchange on my order whenever that product became available. I don't think customer service gets much better than that!
    We should give companies in their infancy a little bit of growing room.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by sawlight View Post
    As someone doesn't know the history of this saga, or how good the people they are speaking of, and that really struck a nerve on me, it's best I don't make a proper response to that.
    yeah, that was an out of line comment. be careful. those of us that love ikv and isaac will lash out... don't get ugly on the man's post, mmkay?
    5cardstud likes this.