Page 3 of 497 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree18117Likes

Thread: Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by pizza2me View Post
    Bummer oz. But my team's the skins. Season was over before it started.

Yup 5C, feels like home. I think I'm done buying and trying new toys for a while
    I look around and see things that were supposed to be the latest and greatest and think why should I get more. I finally broke down and got an I30 and I was disappointed when it arrived to see it is a top coil device. I've never had good luck with top coils. I didn't even open it yet. It sits in my box with the other stuff.
    I'm a Seahawks fan by the virtue of location but I've also liked Dallas and the Steelers for many yrs.
    You guys used to have one of our best Qbs coaching your team. He only coached the 2008–2009 season.
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 01-05-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    Bovinia likes this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

PV Master Verified Member
    Blog Entries

I'm stickin with the 8ers.
    5cardstud and Bovinia like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    One Fusion lasts me around 4 weeks, sometimes less. I don't know what kind you use but if I have what you need I will def help you out.
    5c, it never ceases to amaze me how kind and supportive folks are on this forum. I'm trying to bring back several Fusions (boiled in white vinegar, then boiled in distilled water) for my just-in-case stash. Thank you for your kind offer, but I'd rather vape what I'm calling a "refry" than take one out of your hands...

Mine are lasting between a week and a week and a half, and I'm using Isaac's fill method. It must be the sweet juices I prefer. I track mine in Outlook by entering an "appointment" for each new carto, e.g. "New IKV SR in Blue IBT." I think I'll start adding the juice as well.
    Iken, 5cardstud and Bovinia like this.

ProVari Mini + IBTanked, Ikenvape NITRO filler-less cartos.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well I have a couple boxes of mega 510 fusions I picked up awhile back that I'll probably never use as I'm an 801 fusion guy so if anyone needs any I'll let them go for what I pd for them.
    Bovinia likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I hope to be a regular here, too! Too bad RL has taken a bunch of my time recently.

One thing that's buggin me right now is the Hippo V2s adjustable pin...why the did they made its diameter so small?!?! It's hit and miss with my Platinums as far as the air slots lining up, but it's like buttah with my io6's. (I'm using it on my ProVari, of course)

I need to see if I can "MacGyver" some other pin to make it play nice with my cartos...
    Vape on, crouton!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    Well I have a couple boxes of mega 510 fusions I picked up awhile back that I'll probably never use as I'm an 801 fusion guy so if anyone needs any I'll let them go for what I pd for them.
    What resistance are they? Isaac's sending me some platinums that should be here in a couple of days & I've got a few Smok's leftover from my first IBT order (in the wrong resistance, but they're in the just in case pile). If no one else needs them, I might take you up on that. How are my 8ers doing? I don't have the Bocce Network here. I bet they're kicking your 9er's butts!
    Bovinia likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadOzodi View Post
    I hope to be a regular here, too! Too bad RL has taken a bunch of my time recently.

One thing that's buggin me right now is the Hippo V2s adjustable pin...why the did they made its diameter so small?!?! It's hit and miss with my Platinums as far as the air slots lining up, but it's like buttah with my io6's. (I'm using it on my ProVari, of course)

I need to see if I can "MacGyver" some other pin to make it play nice with my cartos...
    Get the unpunched ones, then mark them where the hole needs to be and punch them yourself. We all had to punch our own in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwald View Post
    What resistance are they? Isaac's sending me some platinums that should be here in a couple of days & I've got a few Smok's leftover from my first IBT order (in the wrong resistance, but they're in the just in case pile). If no one else needs them, I might take you up on that. How are my 8ers doing? I don't have the Bocce Network here. I bet they're kicking your 9er's butts!
    They are standards. I don't use LR unless I have too.
    Bovinia and MadOzodi like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I still haven't decided my fav between SRs and LRs. I have problems with LRs on one of my ProVaris--it won't hit below 4.0, and I get error codes above that from time to time. It seems to depend on the juice and how the Donkeys are playing, and I haven't devoted enough time to tracking all the variables. I suspect I'll need to send that PV in for repair, but the idea of only having the backup gives me the heebies.
    Iken, 5cardstud and Bovinia like this.

ProVari Mini + IBTanked, Ikenvape NITRO filler-less cartos.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's the main reason I do't use LRs. They add stress to your batteries for one thing but they do have their place.
    Bovinia likes this.

Blog Entries

Ahh, I'll let them go to someone more deserving. LR most definitely has it's place... in my stash! I like my cartos at 2... I typically only put 3.4-3.8v across them though, depending on the juice - I'd say average 3.5-3.6v for most. No battery troubles here. Thanks for offering them up to the more needy.