Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.) - Page 455
Page 455 of 684 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 6833
Like Tree25509Likes

Thread: Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    I knew that buddy but I just came off the house sitting dog babysitting weekend and was thinking about peace and quiet. You missing the n worked out perfect so I grabbed it. Sorry my dear friend.

obamacare ? tell me how you like it on your next tax return. It's about to get a whole lot more expensive for the tax payers. Oh well his ratings are in the toilet and even his fans are turning against him so all this craziness he's done is short lived. But you're right, it's there you might as well use it.

I love those videos. They are great.
    Oh! I never knew! All I know the damn insurance I am takes 1000.00 a month from us and last week drained our savings and put IKV at -$770.00. Definitely need to find a better ahem less aggressive health insurance.
    Nice one! lol Yeah I didn't care for either side. I was a statistic rooting for Obama but I think the publicity got the best of him. In his defense though, he did say with his plans that it would take at the least 4 terms of strategically following the plan that we will be able to get out of debt. No promises though. Though I don't think anyone can promise the heavy damage that was done before with the Bushes. It doesn't matter, I am totally out of politics. Used to be in them but it just seemed a game where people are constantly telling others what to believe or how to do it. It's influencing others to believe what you want no matter how asinine or wonderful the idea is which leads to controversy and fighting. Not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Katdarling View Post
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of.

Howdy doodle, IKVians.

Stud/o/5, your graphics never cease to amuse and amaze me. I love Bett's new sittin' on her Like button, and she is now infamous on various ECF threadies. Thank you!
    The "GRRRRRRRRRR" is GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!
    And the bed/snores (no DPL, I didn't say bed/sores) are grin worthy!

loft, Happy Birthday to you. I'm not late, right?
    Glad to hear you're going to take care of da toof, hon. For a moment I thought you were going to get all Tom Hanks on us.

c2, happy week to you as well. Do let us know how a ferry rides. It shore looks purdy over there.

Isaac, those "VS" vids are a hoot and a half! Keep 'em comin'! (and I NEVER make kinky komments. how dare you.)

OOOOOOOOOOOO! DPL is so..... ummm...... so big!!
    LOL just what every man dreams to hear!
    I'm glad you like them!! Here's one for Mr DPL

Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    I doubt I'd be able to get Care Credit. My credit is in the toilet (more like porta potty)...

They offered me tomorrow to eval but I can't get the time off from work.
    Oh! I forgot about Carecredit, they gave me a card for Emma (my cat) for her operation. The interest is very low and I'm making monthly payments. My credit is shot dead too man.
    Quote Originally Posted by DPLongo22 View Post
    Good morning, everyone. Life knocked me into oblivion and I actually slept until MUCH later than I should have today. I'm behind the 8 ball, but will run and catch up.

Wishing YOU all a WONDERFUL day. And I will return as the sun descends into the western skies. Keep that good karma flowing, folks - and Loft, wishing YOU some genuine comfort ASAP.
    Oh man 8-balls would wake anyone from the dead! Becareful though

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Between that and our very similar political views, um, yep, trouble might possibly come into play. Just possibly. Maybe. There's a chance...

The good thing about jail is you get three-squares per day and a health plan, all free! Which is more than we can say here on the outside, isn't it now?
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 2 others like this.

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Isaac, HOW MANY OF THOSE THINGS ARE THERE????

As for the "It'll take at least four terms" thing, three of our four kids tried the same arguments as they built debt at an alarming pace. One knew better, the 2nd got wise quickly, and the last two got bankrupt, at ages WAY too young for that.

Contrary to what Mr. Biden says (because I seriously doubt even HE thinks it), you cannot spend money to get out of debt (smh & jeez Louise).

Moving on. Back to work, me/slacker!

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well I don't have any right to tell anyone who to vote for and if it wasn't obama taking this country to the trash heap it would be another one of them. I just wished we could get a politician that was good, honest, and did what they promised to do. Obama might be the nicest guy in the world and might have wonderful intentions but as far as knowing how to implement those intentions he hasn't got a clue. I honestly believe he's in over his head and isn't qualified to be a president. He should have gotten an old political vet to be vice president to show him how to do what he wants to do and what not to do. We tell other countries to do this and that and if you get any problems we got your back then a new president comes in and tells them you're on your own. That's one reason our credibility is going down. Anyone in their right mind would want a healthcare bill. I mean your health shouldn't be tied to how much you can pay but this one we got now is destroying the economy and is not set up right. But they were more interested in getting it passed than they were whether it worked right. I could go on but this isn't the place. You mess with my country and I'll be first in line to get angry. I love this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Iken View Post
    I'm glad you like them!! Here's one for Mr DPL

Love it! I think those are so good and so funny.
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 07-09-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    Iken, Bovinia, Katdarling and 2 others like this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Karto Tank Kween Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

First and foremost... loft, I do hope you are feeling better today!

{COUGH, SPIT... BLUSH!!!} Kat, Kat, Kat.... (smh)

Right back atcha, big shallow immature boy!

Woo(t)! This looks like the "fun" aisle at Home Depot! Hey 5ish and DPL, I'm in for joining your little band o' brothers to run around and get into trouble! Hey, I'm MORE than qualified, ya know.

(And SEE Isaac? It's not just me..... uh uh.)

C2, wonder how you feel about the Tinkie bottom spankfest.

Well I don't have any right to tell anyone who to vote for and if it wasn't obama taking this country to the trash heap it would be another one of them. I just wished we could get a politician that was good, honest, and did what they promised to do. Obama might be the nicest guy in the world and might have wonderful intentions but as far as knowing how to implement those intentions he hasn't got a clue. I honestly believe he's in over his head and isn't qualified to be a president. He should have gotten an old political vet to be vice president to show him how to do what he wants to do and what not to do. We tell other countries to do this and that and if you get any problems we got your back then a new president comes in and tells them you're on your own. That's one reason our credibility is going down. Anyone in their right mind would want a healthcare bill. I mean your health shouldn't be tied to how much you can pay but this one we got now is destroying the economy and is not set up right. But they were more interested in getting it passed than they were whether it worked right. I could go on but this isn't the place. You mess with my country and I'll be first in line to get angry. I love this country.

Love it! I think those are so good and so funny.

stud5... you ARE funny!!!!!!!

Go for the Gold...

I came for the vape. I stayed for the giggles.

Our vape is at stake. PLEASE JOIN CASAA? www.casaa.org

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You mess with my country and I'll be first in line to get angry. I love this country.
    Echo THAT.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Echo THAT.
    Echo THAT again!!
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good evening,folks

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi all. Sadly not feeling any better. Couple more days and I'll find out how much worse it's gonna be...

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sorry to hear that.loft. Hope you can get it taken care of soon.