Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.) - Page 485
Page 485 of 719 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 7189
Like Tree26895Likes

Thread: Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

After hyper-ventilating through J's first descriptive update, the thread ends making me laugh from the very same source - with MUCH in between.

Bovi giggled, Loft "rapped", and Kat danced.

Wait! Kat's back? SHE'S POSTING AGAIN? Ah... ECF is komplete again

Rumor has it there's a kontest.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 3 others like this.

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

DP I love reading your posts. You must be a writer.
    Iken, Bovinia, Katdarling and 2 others like this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    DP I love reading your posts. You must be a writer.
    Thanks, J. But no, I am not. Just another blabbermouth with a keyboard.

And a never ending desire to laugh.

And a WHOLE BUNCH of REALLY COOL PEOPLE I can genuinely call friends. Some of them right here, right now.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 2 others like this.

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cheers lol

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Back at both of you.

BTW Loft congrats on the coil....I think. I don't know a thing about them other that they look like too much work. I'm in the minority though because everyone else is doing it and loving them.
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 07-19-2014 at 01:26 AM.
    Iken, Bovinia, catcat and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran catcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    Happy Friday everyone!!

Love waking up to the giggles here

Yes Cat, I was pleased with the results! It's a bed that has a jumble of perennials that Katie has planted over the years, and it's just an overcrowded mess. I have a lemon verbena in a pot that I "pet" every time I walk by...love the sweet lemon scent! I haven't made an herb garden here since I rarely cook anymore.
    I LOVE lemon verbena. Yes, in a pot where you can pet it and smell it's delicious scent. It is so good in poppyseed muffins.They are considered annuals in the NW. I'm so late getting mine this summer. It is my second favorite herb!I harvest and dry it so I have plenty over the winter. Basil is my #1. I use it in just about everything I make.

[QUOTE=5cardstud;13700818]Spiders taste through their feet and lemon is one flavor they hate (or so the experts say) anyway my point is your plant should also keep the spiders away.

Dang!! Then I want lemon plants bordering my property

BTW I love the pole dance.
    The "eye". It wasn't healing right so they put this thing in that the middle desolves slowly over a week to 10 days medicating as it does so. Then after it's desolved they remove the plasic ring that's under my eyelids. If on tue. he doesn't think it's healing right then it's sew up time again. It's for the best though because it will heal faster and better.[/QUOTE]

well J, we all want whats better and faster for you
    "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition , and not upon our circumstances"

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Back at both of you.

BTW Loft congrats on the coil....I think. I don't know a thing about them other that they look like too much work. I'm in the minority though because everyone else is doing it and loving them.
    I've been making them since before the trend hit the states, and it takes only a little bit longer than screwing down a carto but they last a whole lot longer than a carto does. I got a year out of one coil and wick once. Last coil lasted a little over six and it could have lasted longer but I'm gonna be celebrating jenns birthday and wanted to make sure I have minimal tools with me lol.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Back at both of you.

You're not alone, J. I'm not building ANYTHING. I prefer my stuff to be complete when I buy it

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    I've been making them since before the trend hit the states, and it takes only a little bit longer than screwing down a carto but they last a whole lot longer than a carto does. I got a year out of one coil and wick once. Last coil lasted a little over six and it could have lasted longer but I'm gonna be celebrating jenns birthday and wanted to make sure I have minimal tools with me lol.
    [QUOTE=catcat;13704641]I LOVE lemon verbena. Yes, in a pot where you can pet it and smell it's delicious scent. It is so good in poppyseed muffins.They are considered annuals in the NW. I'm so late getting mine this summer. It is my second favorite herb!I harvest and dry it so I have plenty over the winter. Basil is my #1. I use it in just about everything I make.

Spiders taste through their feet and lemon is one flavor they hate (or so the experts say) anyway my point is your plant should also keep the spiders away.

Dang!! Then I want lemon plants bordering my property

BTW I love the pole dance.
    The "eye". It wasn't healing right so they put this thing in that the middle desolves slowly over a week to 10 days medicating as it does so. Then after it's desolved they remove the plasic ring that's under my eyelids. If on tue. he doesn't think it's healing right then it's sew up time again. It's for the best though because it will heal faster and better.[/QUOTE]

well J, we all want whats better and faster for you
    Cat I read about this DYI Spider spray and I'm going to make some. Here's what they say:

I discovered that all spiders have their taste buds on the tips of their legs. There are certain natural oils they hate, including citrus, lavender, peppermint, citronella, cinnamon, tea tree and cloves. This natural spider deterrent does wonders to combat an arachnid invasion, and with repeated use will help repel spiders year round:

Add up to 5 drops of essential oil (lemon is my favorite and spiders detest it) and up to 5 drops of dish washing liquid to 1 qt. of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and shake well.
    Pots of mint and lavender inside your home on a sunny windowsill will also help deter indoor spiders
    Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    I can't agree because I have one of Isaacs No Filler Nitros that's over 2 mo. old and it's getting better not worse.
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 07-19-2014 at 05:10 AM.
    Iken, Bovinia, catcat and 1 others like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

i thought I would stop in and tell all you good people that aren't here good night. Ibetter go to sleep because I'm beginning to not make sense. Nitol... oh I mean nite all.
    Iken, Bovinia, FranC and 3 others like this.