Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.) - Page 515
Page 515 of 717 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 7161
Like Tree26810Likes

Thread: Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's out. I'm doing okay. Was a fighter for sure and now I'm trying to stay busy so I don't smoke or vape at least until it clots. Thanks everyone for your warm regard.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 5 others like this.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

YEE HAW MR. LOFT! Great news.
    Iken, Bovinia, FranC and 2 others like this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

WooHoo,loft!! So glad to hear the good news.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm in more pain now and I miss my tooth... Such an emotional loss. Yeah, I know I'm weird. And I know this pain is temporary while the bone heals. But still. I'm not taking the narcs.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 5 others like this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good choice,loft.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 1 others like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If it were me and I was in that much pain, even though I don't like drugs, I would take them. Pain can deter healing too. Chances are you would only have to take them once. I know with me after the first initial dose the pain is gone forever or eased enough that I don't need the remainder of them.

My 4yr. weekly Eye doctor saga continues tomorrow at 9:15 AM.
    Iken, Bovinia, FranC and 3 others like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    It all happened over a good deal of time. The broken skull I don't even remember. Fell of a very tall Arabian horse riding double with me in back. My friend spurred the horse and it ran right out from under me. I hit the pavement head first but had to be told all this myself.

You could but I've used this one for ever or a variation of it. Still I would love to have one from you.
    On the test just do it the way you want. That's why he does them to get everyones different opinions so I don't think there's a wrong way as long as you follow the guidelines like one flavor only in one carto etc.

I am currently wiping a brand new windows 7 install so I can install another windows 7. Seems a few yrs there was driver issues and the audio on this would't work. Tried for two days and gave up. Just do another different 7 ult. install.
    Oh man J5! What an adventurer you are! DO you have anoy other storires, that don't end with a horrible mishap. Thank god you pulled through out of that man. It sounded just awful and painful to hear my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    This is how vaping a Fusion sings

BEautiful find! Thank you for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    Evening folks

No, Katie's brand of the silent treatment is not golden...nor silent! Here's my lazy copy/paste from the Notcigs chat thread from last night...it was about dark thirty when she wanted all this done

My drama queen tossed me into the dog house a little bit ago. Rain tomorrow, so she decides that I need to go outside and remove the canopy from the swing, and gather all her little yard ornaments. No was the wrong answer. Rain ain't gonna hurt any of it was the wrong answer. I stuck with no anyway

After I had coffee this morn I took the canopy off the swing and put it in the shed...she's over her mad now, until next time.
    Ohh Miss D You have the patience of a saint, know that? Love ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    It's out. I'm doing okay. Was a fighter for sure and now I'm trying to stay busy so I don't smoke or vape at least until it clots. Thanks everyone for your warm regard.
    Oh! Disregard my text buddy. Glad to know you made it out. Ah Just shive a cotton ball over it and vape slowly lol I \did that after they removed 4 wisdom teeth in one sitting

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Karto Tank Kween Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

loft, I'm very happy for you, too! You CAN vape. As Mr. IKV suggested, keep a gauze wad pressed in tightly, and vape on the opposite side. Take very slow, and very soft drags, focusing on not sucking hard (quiet DPL). It's not only the sucking motion that affects the clot, but also the heat of a cigarette. Definitely makes a case for vaping over smoking!!
    Iken, Bovinia, Wharf Rat and 4 others like this.

Go for the Gold...

I came for the vape. I stayed for the giggles.

Our vape is at stake. PLEASE JOIN CASAA? www.casaa.org

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It wasn't that bad my friend and most if not all my fault. The arm, first time I was on the pump house (ya I grew up in the sticks) and my seester pulled the ladder down so I couldn't get off. A nail my dad hung his paint bucket on caught my sweater and pulled me down too. My arm landed right on the ladder post. The other arm( long time after the first had healed) I was playing first base and all I had to do was tag the base but I didn't like the kid so I used it as a chance to get in a free punch. Problem was holding the ball with him running full out at me and me swinging for him was more than thay little arm could take. I heard it go but it only hurts fot a while until it swells up. The hard part is at the last when it starts itching and you can't get to it with that cast on. Both my fault again.
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 07-28-2014 at 10:36 PM.
    Iken, Bovinia, FranC and 3 others like this.

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

So glad that's over with Loft! Be gentle with yourself...you deserve it

Isaac, I listen to a lot of finger style acoustic guitar (ask DP!) and that one was in my music feed a few weeks ago...perfect!

LOL John, it's a wonder you made it to adulthood! Probably a wonder that a lot of us did
    Iken, 5cardstud, Wharf Rat and 3 others like this.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.