Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.) - Page 55
Page 55 of 857 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
Like Tree32827Likes

Thread: Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Ultra Member Verified Member SamNapolitanke's Avatar

thanks, I am using a provari with a 2ohm boge at 3.8V.

the smok that came with the tank was better I think. I do find that they seem to work better with full flavored juices like watermelon or a space jam than more subtle flavors .
    Bovinia likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SamoletWiseGamgee View Post
    thanks, I am using a provari with a 2ohm boge at 3.8V.

the smok that came with the tank was better I think. I do find that they seem to work better with full flavored juices like watermelon or a space jam than more subtle flavors .
    What about the juice's PG/VG?

Everything else looks good. Unless you're vaping 40/60 - 0/100 it sounds like a technique issue... you may just be drawing too hard/fast. I had similar problems.

I never tried Boge's but the Smok's are my backup when I run out of Iken's. The Fusions will be very similar to the Smok's, but with much, much better flavor. Some people report that they last longer, but I haven't seen that yet. The Platinums will be a much softer hit & they may be a better carto for you. I haven't tried any slotted, from any company, so I can't comment there.

My suggestion would be to work on your vaping technique. Slow down, don't hit it so hard, just take nice long & even pulls. Aim to see if you can hit that 16 second cutoff on the Provari... I haven't met anyone who's done it yet.
    Bovinia likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member SamNapolitanke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwald View Post
    What about the juice's PG/VG?

Everything else looks good. Unless you're vaping 40/60 - 0/100 it sounds like a technique issue... you may just be drawing too hard/fast. I had similar problems.

I never tried Boge's but the Smok's are my backup when I run out of Iken's. The Fusions will be very similar to the Smok's, but with much, much better flavor. Some people report that they last longer, but I haven't seen that yet. The Platinums will be a much softer hit & they may be a better carto for you. I haven't tried any slotted, from any company, so I can't comment there.

My suggestion would be to work on your vaping technique. Slow down, don't hit it so hard, just take nice long & even pulls. Aim to see if you can hit that 16 second cutoff on the Provari... I haven't met anyone who's done it yet.
    intersting thank you... the tank that is giving me trouble has suicide bunny's mothers milk. i dont think i have the lungs for the 16 sec cutoff!! i will give it a shot

i just timed myself, if i take one long pull without the first one i usually take im at 5.7 seconds
    Bovinia and Ozwald like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

intersting thank you... the tank that is giving me trouble has suicide bunny's mothers milk. i dont think i have the lungs for the 16 sec cutoff!! i will give it a shot

i just timed myself, if i take one long pull without the first one i usually take im at 5.7 seconds
    The goal isn't to hit it, it's to aim for it. Try all day taking just the single draw & how long you can do it. If you draw a little softer, you can get an extra second or 3 out of it. By the end of the day, you'll notice that your cartotank is behaving a little differently.
    Bovinia likes this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sunny and 24 today.
    Bovinia likes this.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hello there ikenvapers... so I've got a question, I recently made the move from clearos to carto tanks and so far I am struggling to find a carto that performs like I thought they would. Not enough wicking to flooding, super burn taste vapes etc...

I have some Ikenvapes on order. Are these cartos that much better? or am I doing something wrong here?
    The only other option I have is to start rebuilding...
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 02-06-2014 at 10:46 PM.
    Bovinia likes this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Sunny and 24 today.
    I haven't hobbled over to the thermometer, but I think we may have climbed into the negative teens, or at least the higher negative twenties. Sunny, but it's always sunny here. Definitely Big Sky country.
    Bovinia and FranC like this.

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Afternoon all Gorgeous sunny day here too, up around 25 or so.
    FranC likes this.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

We're dropping now. Got 19.
    Bovinia likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good evening,folks
    Bovinia likes this.