Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.) - Page 73
Page 73 of 621 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Like Tree23325Likes

Thread: Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Very pretty kitty.Oz
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 1 others like this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Whatever choice you make on the tanks would be fine. You can always change to include more options if you want to

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

OOooooo new toys!

Oz, can we customize your idea so we can either suck our thumb to vape...or vape while giving the bird to the FDA??
    Last edited by Bovinia; 02-11-2014 at 11:02 PM.
    Iken, 5cardstud, FranC and 3 others like this.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

PV Master Verified Member Ozwald's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    OOooooo new toys!

Oz, can we customize your idea so we can either suck out thumb to vape...or vape while giving the bird to the FDA??
    It's a flexible glove so you could express yourself many ways... but putting the connector on the end of the middle finger would be pretty awesome.
    Iken, 5cardstud, Bovinia and 4 others like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwald View Post
    IkenTanks? So awesome. I would recommend you leave them fully customizable but offer 4 or 5 of the most popular combos as a one-click deal.

I've seen the NES mods before, but they were just too expensive for my taste.

And I've mentioned my baby before, but I've never posted photos...

(both taken many years ago)
    Aw man, nice cats! lol Never said that before.
    You know, your idea was perfect, meeting it right in the middle, but after doing all the separating. If I would have assembled a top 5, then the quantity would have been too restricted on customizing. If these move pretty well, you can guarantee we will be stocking up!

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Whatever choice you make on the tanks would be fine. You can always change to include more options if you want to
    You are such a sweetheart Frani!
    Thank you for the faith!
    5cardstud, Bovinia and DPLongo22 like this.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm staying away from that joke ^^

Ok guys we're up! I wanted to give you guys first crack before announcing anything
    5cardstud, Bovinia and DPLongo22 like this.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

PV Master Verified Member Ozwald's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iken View Post
    Aw man, nice cats! lol Never said that before.
    You know, your idea was perfect, meeting it right in the middle, but after doing all the separating. If I would have assembled a top 5, then the quantity would have been too restricted on customizing. If these move pretty well, you can guarantee we will be stocking up!
    Those pics were from when she was pretty young; she's a whiny old spoiled brat now Gotta love the torties

I suggested having both options... maybe even only starting out with 2 or 3 full setups might be an idea... but you wouldn't necessarily have to have them ready to ship, only having the common parts right there to grab... so they'd be available for the full setup or the full customized order. It'd be just as much work as if they were only full custom orders - actually a touch less, since you could set up the 'warehouse' to have those more easily accessible. Think of a kitchen selling burgers.. you can order whatever toppings you want, or you can order it "deluxe" which comes with a certain set of toppings. The whole array of toppings are still sitting there for the cooks to grab, but when they see deluxe, they can assemble that one on autopilot, ya dig?

Just a suggestion of what I think would be best, take it or leave it as you will. I'm sure you'll come up with a system that works for both your customers & the bikini team working the 'warehouse'. Personally, I like options. I hate ordering something that is almost perfect... but if I could just swap this part for that one, I'd love it even more. Some people are the complete opposite, you give them all those options & they don't even want to make an order because they get overwhelmed.

You asked for ideas, yer gunna git em, dammit.
    Last edited by Ozwald; 02-11-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    Iken and Bovinia like this.

Karto Tank Kween Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Isaac, hiya honey! I like it just the way you have it set up. I can choose tank size, O ring colors, end cap colors. The only addition I'd like to see would be many more pics showing color combinations, as ideas for those that (as Senor Oz said) get overwhelmed by too many choices. They might just see THE perfect color combo and be more apt to order one.

Oz, too cute, the whiny old spoiled brat feline. Me likes.

Go for the Gold...

I came for the vape. I stayed for the giggles.

Our vape is at stake. PLEASE JOIN CASAA? www.casaa.org

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I like Oz's idea of the burger or pizza assembly line...sounds like it would make it easier on you and Ms. Iken to grab. Gotta go look at the sales site, been real busy napping

One question out of left field...will you have a screw-less tank option?

Gorgeous tortie, Oz!

Never mind the question...clearly answered once I checked the site
    Last edited by Bovinia; 02-11-2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: answered my own question
    Iken, 5cardstud and DPLongo22 like this.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    OOooooo new toys!

Oz, can we customize your idea so we can either suck our thumb to vape...or vape while giving the bird to the FDA??
    One big, fat "YAY!" for the birdies!!!
    Iken, 5cardstud and Bovinia like this.

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)