Apex Vapor Alpha Information Page; Have Questions, Concerns, Suggestions, New Product Requests, or Want to Ask N8T the Alpha engineer a question? Post here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Apex Vapor Alpha Information Page; Have Questions, Concerns, Suggestions, New Product Requests, or Want to Ask N8T the Alpha engineer a question? Post here!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That link for me too please? I'm going to have to do something.

Smoke Free Since April 24, 2009 4 pm

N8T
    Moved On

Default Problem Solved

Quote Originally Posted by Flebo View Post
    atavanhalen, could you link me to the griptape you used? I'd like to try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sashwa View Post
    ata, could you also post a picture of what you did. For some reason, I can't picture it in my mind. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by aschmidy View Post
    That link for me too please? I'm going to have to do something.
    Hey Guys,

I'm hearing you. There is a need for the frictionally challenged and we love you so so I have a new part coming out as an option. I know my mom keeps lotion on her hands 24hr a day and would probably want this new part too. It will work with your existing Apex Alpha's.

I'm scheduling ~3weeks to get it machined and through the process. But rest assured, I will have a guaranteed solution to you ASAP.

Cheers,

Nate

Hey Guys,

I'm hearing you. There is a need for the frictionally challenged and we love you so so I have a new part coming out as an option. I know my mom keeps lotion on her hands 24hr a day and would probably want this new part too. It will work with your existing Apex Alpha's.

I'm scheduling ~3weeks to get it machined and through the process. But rest assured, I will have a guaranteed solution to you ASAP.

Cheers,

Nate
    Awesome! Should I send you an email to get first in line for this? And do you have any idea how much it will cost? (I know its pretty far in advance, so if you don't its cool)

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Flebo View Post
    Awesome! Should I send you an email to get first in line for this? And do you have any idea how much it will cost? (I know its pretty far in advance, so if you don't its cool)
    It will be affordable, we will keep it close to cost so folks who have had a hard time with the standard switch can get a hold of this with out breaking the bank!

No need to send an email. We will post once they come of the line and get them on the site as soon as possible.

Cheers,

SH

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks guys! I'll be watching for it.

Smoke Free Since April 24, 2009 4 pm

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You are so good to us, Nate!

I was out early this morning and it was cold. For some reason I could get no friction on the slide. It was driving me crazy. I didn't even have lotion on my hands either. I had to use my nail to push it up and then it broke (the nail). So you owe me a new nail.

Other than being frictionally challenged I am having no other problems with the UltraMax now. I finally got to the top of the learning curve and I love it. It's the one I grab when I'm going to be out and about. The batt last me for an entire day which is what I wanted it to and no leaking. It also feels real good in either hand even when my arthritis is acting up. Even the slide doesn't bother my thumbs during those times if I can get friction.
    Last edited by sashwa; 05-12-2011 at 06:48 AM.
    Last cig 9/5/10 @ 7am
    Redwood Burl Woodvil - Buzz Pro - Jatoba Oiled VV Woodvil - VV Grands
    Trippys on all - Phiniacs on Buzz Pro

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by N8T View Post
    Hey Guys,

Cheers,

Nate
    Thank you Nate. This should solve the only issue I've had with this awesome device.
    Last edited by Lazerrred; 05-12-2011 at 06:33 AM.

Full Member Verified Member

clear grip tape link for the frictionly impaired
    Transparent Grip Tape Rolls - Anti Slip Tape Shop

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slo Ryd's Avatar

Default Apex Alpha Help Page

If you are having trouble with your Alpha, have questions for one of us, or just have some comments and suggestions this is the thread for it. Anything you need help with post here and one of us will answer your question and help you out.
    sashwa likes this.
    http://www.innovapor.com 20% Forum Discount ECF20

Full Member Verified Member

Loving the UltraMax RES
    The case is sweet only thing is stuff rattles, I'm in the process of finding some thin felt for the Alpha and Batts and carto condoms work great for the spare atty.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast