InnoVapor - Announcements and Specials - Custom Kits - ECOpure - EVOs - 510s - Page 6
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: InnoVapor - Announcements and Specials - Custom Kits - ECOpure - EVOs - 510s

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    Yeah, I liked them way more than the YouTube videos (not that there's anything wrong with them). They seemed much more professional and to the point.
    Glad you liked them, and to answer your other question. EVO blank carts are in stock. I ahve added a drop down to the cart page where you can selct Blank as an option under flavor and strength.

Cartel Boss ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Monkey View Post
    Those Pelican cases are sweet. I'm interested in one of those for sure. The mini-charger for the 510 looks nice too.
    So, I got my 510 kit yesterday. It's the set with the four atomizers, two bats, fluid, carts, case and so forth. I opted to go with replacing the charger with more ECOpure since I already have enough 510 chargers.

Not only is it an amazingly good deal but the case is outstanding. I wanted to post specifically about it. The Pelican case is rock solid. Built for a war zone. It's sturdy plastic with a rubber seal to make it water resistant. The inside is lined with rubber so that when you close the case everything is locked into place and nothing rattles around. It's ultra compact as well. Just a little bit bigger than my iPhone. If anyone's interested in getting one of these, I strongly suggest checking it out. I'm totally impressed.

The one thing that bugs me about it is that the little 3ml bottles are a very tight fit. You really have to crank the lid down to get it to close when one of them is in there. Is that normal, SH, or am I maybe not positioning it in the case correctly?

The only thing that could improve the case is if it had an insert with slots specific to batteries, atomizers and carts. But even that might be a limiting factor, since the stock configuration allows you to mix and match depending on what you want to bring along.
    "When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

Moved On

It's nice to have a supplier one state over, you may become my new "Home Base" for parts. I should get my new 510 kit today! Like a little kid on Xmas eve...

Cartel Boss ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by .308 View Post
    It's nice to have a supplier one state over, you may become my new "Home Base" for parts. I should get my new 510 kit today! Like a little kid on Xmas eve...
    No kidding. The shipping from Salt Lake to Portland is super fast.
    "When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    Yeah, I liked them way more than the YouTube videos (not that there's anything wrong with them). They seemed much more professional and to the point.

I'd like the carts the way I ordered them, but if everything works out well, I now know where to get Evo blanks
    So, I got my 510 kit yesterday. It's the set with the four atomizers, two bats, fluid, carts, case and so forth. I opted to go with replacing the charger with more ECOpure since I already have enough 510 chargers.

Not only is it an amazingly good deal but the case is outstanding. I wanted to post specifically about it. The Pelican case is rock solid. Built for a war zone. It's sturdy plastic with a rubber seal to make it water resistant. The inside is lined with rubber so that when you close the case everything is locked into place and nothing rattles around. It's ultra compact as well. Just a little bit bigger than my iPhone. If anyone's interested in getting one of these, I strongly suggest checking it out. I'm totally impressed.

The one thing that bugs me about it is that the little 3ml bottles are a very tight fit. You really have to crank the lid down to get it to close when one of them is in there. Is that normal, SH, or am I maybe not positioning it in the case correctly?

The only thing that could improve the case is if it had an insert with slots specific to batteries, atomizers and carts. But even that might be a limiting factor, since the stock configuration allows you to mix and match depending on what you want to bring along.
    You Can play with the rubber inserts in the lid. You may not need all of them to keep contents secure. We like to include them so you have options. The bottle technically need no rubber insert on the lid side to secure it. So that piece can be removed and used later if you opt to carry carts in that section, or batteries. If you like the rubber top piece, you can cut a small rectangular strip out from underneath the bottle, but I would only do that if that is where the bottle is going to live forever. That is how mine is.

You can always email a quick photo, or i can mail you some shots of different options. I warn you though, if you see my personal one, you be jealous...

Cheers

Let me know if any of that made any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by .308 View Post
    Keep me posted, I hope santa is getting close.

Black PCC and Single Piece USB Chargers in Stock! Only put a few up, I'll Have triple digit inventory next week, expect a PCC "KIT" to come on line sometime next week once the inventory can sustain my disregard for profit margins.

Cartel Boss ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SleepHater View Post
    You Can play with the rubber inserts in the lid.
    Bingo. I didn't realize they weren't fixed to the lid. Removing the top one makes everything fit exactly how I want it to. Now that I know how these work, I think I can figure out a final configuration that's optimal. Thanks for pointing that out.

Bingo. I didn't realize they weren't fixed to the lid. Removing the top one makes everything fit exactly how I want it to. Now that I know how these work, I think I can figure out a final configuration that's optimal. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Surf, Good deal. I am working on a "Pelican" quick start guide that will be a available download (along with the existing quick starts already up) I just need to finish the 510 part of it. By tomorrow night I think. Assuming I only sleep 3 hours.

But it will have pictures of the different options. Sweet case though, right?

Cartel Boss ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SleepHater View Post
    Sweet case though, right?
    Excellent case in all respects. I've seen these Pelican cases for things like laptops and phones, but never actually bought one. They're far more impressive than I was expecting. The perfect "throw it anywhere and not worry about breaking it" case.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast