Thank You Innovapor!

Thread: Thank You Innovapor!

Default Thank You Innovapor!

I just received my order and I wanted to tell you guys thank you!!

I had ordered the kit for couples and requested that the pcc's come in 2 different colors (so we wouldn't get them confused) not only did Innovapor ship me 2 different color pcc's they also shipped out 2 batts with BLUE leds and 2 batts with PURPLE leds!!!

I am digging the purple leds!

I know you guys have been receiving some bad reviews but I have to say I am surely sticking with Innovapor! My order shipped fairly quickly, great customer service, and overall a great product!

Thank you again!

this is similar to my experience with this company so far. Millie was usually very quick to reply to any emails i sent(i ended up sending quite a bit actually) and although i haven't received my package yet(expecting it friday), I will probably be ordering from here again if i ever need any batteries or atomizers.

Default Ditto

Great communication and customer service from both Millie and Mark. Outstanding!

Super Member ECF Veteran AVITWeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    this is similar to my experience with this company so far. Millie was usually very quick to reply to any emails i sent(i ended up sending quite a bit actually) and although i haven't received my package yet(expecting it friday), I will probably be ordering from here again if i ever need any batteries or atomizers.
    What was your order number?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I agree with great service ! I had one of my chargers that didn't work and they shipped me out a replacement super fast !!!
    Thanks Innovapor !! I send everyone that asks to your site.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wish me experience was as favorable as you guys, I still have hope that they will get their act together and reach a point where growing pains are no longer an issue.

I did have to wait more than I expected for my 2X 510 order but My wife and I are very happy with the price, the product and the fast response to messages. Yes they are having some issues but I will stay with them.

Yosam

Quote Originally Posted by AVITWeb View Post
    What was your order number?
    my order was #902, but I messed up when trying to order express shipping so mark contacted me to confirm everything and he shipped it out priority mail once i sorted things out. He said my order shipped out with others from the #960's and was making sure I knew what was going on.
    A small setback but I was happy to see the company handle it so well.

Super Member ECF Veteran AVITWeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    my order was #902, but I messed up when trying to order express shipping so mark contacted me to confirm everything and he shipped it out priority mail once i sorted things out. He said my order shipped out with others from the #960's and was making sure I knew what was going on.
    A small setback but I was happy to see the company handle it so well.
    Here we go again...I was order number 874....Told today by mark that is went out today! The web info is still showing it was not processed.
    Part of my delay was my mistake as well, but why some people get contacted and most others have to contact is beyond me.