Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: clarification

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I know a couple of people that bought an Alpha after trying one with AVA atomizer. Then, without notice, production stopped abruptly. Frankly, I find it hard to wish success to such a company (TET).

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slo Ryd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gorman View Post
    I know a couple of people that bought an Alpha after trying one with AVA atomizer. Then, without notice, production stopped abruptly. Frankly, I find it hard to wish success to such a company (TET).
    Products come and go along with the companies that manufacturer them and the stores that sell them, that’s just business. It certainly did not help our business when Apex Vapor stopped making the Alpha product line, but we’re still here. As a retail internet store, we’re not here to judge the integrity of the individuals that make up a manufacturing company. We definitely learned from our Alpha experience and with that in mind, we are moving forward with an open mind about TET and the Cera device. I recently received a Cera which I’m currently testing and I’ll go from there.
    http://www.innovapor.com 20% Forum Discount ECF20

Senior Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slo Ryd View Post
    I recently received a Cera which I’m currently testing and I’ll go from there.
    Looking forward to your review.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12