Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Riverboat
  • 1 Post By Slo Ryd

Thread: Tru-Flow is not really TRUE Flow. :(

  1. #1
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    210
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Tru-Flow is not really TRUE Flow. :(


  2. #2
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Riverboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    Whats your point? Take the tip off when dripping...I dont care how big the opening is some juice will always hit the side otherwise....

  3. #3
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    210
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    The Tru-Flow drip tip was made so we don't have to remove the drip tip when dripping. My point is renovation.

  4. #4
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Riverboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRem View Post
    The Tru-Flow drip tip was made so we don't have to remove the drip tip when dripping. My point is renovation.
    Look Ive been direct dripping for 3.7 years and I own alot of drip tips...SuperT ect....there is no way that you can drip and not hit some juice on the inside of the drip tip.... I always remove mine when dripping...
    ckane likes this.

  5. #5
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slo Ryd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    City of Trees
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat View Post
    Look Ive been direct dripping for 3.7 years and I own alot of drip tips...SuperT ect....there is no way that you can drip and not hit some juice on the inside of the drip tip.... I always remove mine when dripping...
    I replace the dropper tip on the bottle with an 18 gauge needle. You can lower the needle into the drip tip. If you need to see the drops go in, the needle puts out a smaller drop that doesn't contact the drip tip (if you're careful).
    http://www.innovapor.com 20% Forum Discount ECF20

  6. #6
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Riverboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slo Ryd View Post
    I replace the dropper tip on the bottle with an 18 gauge needle. You can lower the needle into the drip tip. If you need to see the drops go in, the needle puts out a smaller drop that doesn't contact the drip tip (if you're careful).
    SloRyd that can work.........When Im home I use a 30ml bottle with the needle tip but I still remove my tip.....Whem Im out I carry one of the 3ml bottles..........Direct Dripping is all I do.....I cant stand tanks/Res/ect...................
    Last edited by Riverboat; 05-23-2013 at 02:47 PM.

  7. #7
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slo Ryd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    City of Trees
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat View Post
    SloRyd that can work.........When Im home I use a 30ml bottle with the needle tip but I still remove my tip.....Whem Im out I carry one of the 3ml bottles..........Direct Dripping is all I do.....I cant stand tanks/Res/ect...................
    I carried a 15ml bottle with a 1" needle but I only carried it in my shirt chest pocket, which was difficult if my shirt didn't have a chest pocket. It just didn't work in the front pocket of my jeans. That's why we now offer the 7ml carry bottle. It takes the same cap (15-415) as the 15ml bottle but it's only half as tall. I also got them in natural instead of white so it's easier to see how much liquid is in the bottle. That's not great for liquid longevity but 7mls doesn't last long anyway. I also replaced the 1" needle with a 3/8" needle. It's much less prone to bending so it works OK in the front pocket of my jeans. It also comes with a dropper tip and cap. Here is a link if you're interested: http://www.innovapor.com/ultrapure-e...-carry-bottle/
    sashwa likes this.
    http://www.innovapor.com 20% Forum Discount ECF20

Bookmarks