New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!! - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slo Ryd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koman View Post
    Wow, awesome! Can't pass a deal like this.
    Also, I heard a rumor that once the new website is up and running liquid prices might get EVEN BETTER! Might be something to look out for.
    http://www.innovapor.com 20% Forum Discount ECF20

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TmeisT View Post
    Also, I heard a rumor that once the new website is up and running liquid prices might get EVEN BETTER! Might be something to look out for.
    Even lower prices. wow... I allways recomened Ultrapure for the Newbs... Some of the ECF veterns balk at this, they say why do you recommend such a high priced juice? I respond because its such a good product, it has a nuetral taste and is available in 36mg for people just coming off real cigarettes who need a real nic fix..... Its all Ive used for 2+ years, tried other vendors juice but have been unable to find any that compares to Ultrapures clean taste....
    Last edited by Riverboat; 06-09-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat View Post

Even lower prices. wow... I allways recomened Ultrapure for the Newbs... Some of the ECF veterns balk at this, they say why do you recommend such a high priced juice? I respond because its such a good product, it has a nuetral taste and is available in 36mg for people just coming off real cigarettes who need a real nic fix..... Its all Ive used for 2+ years, tried other vendors juice but have been unable to find any that compares to Ultrapures clean taste....
    Heh, yeah they just keep on giving!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011