New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slo Ryd's Avatar

I have been testing the new UltraPure liquid for quite a while now and I have to say that it is far superior to ECOpure. All flavors are available in 36-0 mg, which is great for me because I only smoke 36 mg. The throat hit is amazing. I have not felt a throat hit as good as this except with an analog. The taste in the Regular is such a smooth taste. Very close to what a real cigarette actually tastes like, but so much mellower and smoother. My new favorite. The menthol is also much closer to what a real menthol cigarette tastes like. And the unflavored is perfect for people that still like to get their nicotine fix without any taste. I strongly urge anyone who likes ECOpure to order some of our new US made UltraPure and try it for yourselves. I promise you will not be disappointed. If anyone has any questions involving UltraPure liquid, shipping issues, hardware, or accessories please feel free to contact me here on the ECF or at tonyinnovapor@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Tony

gr8dane,

Yes, our new Regular flavor is "basically" a different Rich. We wanted something similar to Rich but with more of an "authentic cigarette taste" and a lot more consistency. And as far as the full, medium, lite and ultra lite go, it is not a different flavor, but as you said a different concentration of the Regular flavor. Full flavor has the maximum amount of the "cigarette" taste, medium has less than full, lite is less than medium and ultra lite is the lightest. We wanted to follow along the lines of real cigarettes and how they are classified. You have your full flavor cigs, then your medium flavor, then your lites and ultra lites. So basically you can base what kind of fluid you want off of what kind of cigs you used to smoke. If you smoked marlboro reds then you would want the full flavor, if you smoked marlboro lights then you would want the lite flavor. I have been trying them all week and I am really hooked on the Regular Full Flavor 36 mg. Just be careful with that 36 mg. Mark and I have been up numerous nights testing these different fluids (all 36 mg) and they will definitely make your head spin.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Tony. I appreciate the info and quick response.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Tony would you say this is a 'tobacco' flavor? Or a more smokey flavor similar to Rich? Or something different altogether?

I have to say I was taken by surprise when I heard about the change in juice, but I am very much looking forward to trying it as soon as it arrives. I hope its as good as you say.
    Last edited by dubnluvn; 01-26-2010 at 05:33 AM.

dubnluvn

I would say that it is more of a "tobacco" flavor. It is like Rich but more cigarette tasting and much smoother. It is the closest cigarette tasting liquid that I have ever tried. If you smoked strong full flavor cigs then the Regular Full Flavor would be the flavor for you. If you smoked lights then the lite flavor would be the one for you.

They are similar to the "Rich" flavors, the Full is the strongest flavor and the regular is more along the lines of the "Gold" from before.

I hope that this helps!

We are looking forward to the reviews of the new liquid, since the site just launched with the new fluid we do not yet have any reviews, if you would like to do one for us that would be wonderful!

you can submit it to us via email or through the new site!

Thank you

Millie

Just ordered using the code. I am hoping for good results with the new liquid. I loved ECOpure and want to like this as well. I hope your shipping is better than before.

Yosam

That is wonderful, we hope to get it out to you ASAP!

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with further!

Thank you

Millie

Quote Originally Posted by gr8dane View Post
    Has anyone done a review on it yet? Sorry if I've missed this in another thread (I've looked but can't find it), is the regular flavor basically a 'rich' type of flavor? Is the full just a more concentrated version, or is it a different flavor?
    Looks like there was a review in the original 20 percent off thread:
    reads:
    damn i thought what i found was great with no discounts , 500 ml for $130 which brings it down to $.26 a ml , again that is without a discount . tastes great too ... oh yeah and 125 ml for $46 (without discount)

hxj
    Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TonyInnoVapor View Post
    gr8dane,

Yes, our new Regular flavor is "basically" a different Rich. We wanted something similar to Rich but with more of an "authentic cigarette taste" and a lot more consistency.
    Hi Tony, what about the ingredients? Is this formulation as low in additives as ECOpure? Are you using any tobacco-derived ingredients?

I'm pretty excited about this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast