New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Default ULTRApure pricing.

Cupid,

We have not gotten any outside reviews of liquid as of yet, we just launched the new line on Saturday. We are sending samples out to be reviewed. I'll post a thread sometime today to try and recruit additional Liquid reviewers who have experience with a lot of liquids. I am confident ULTRApure will measure up. It is made to be a very pure vaping experience. No candy oils are added to deliver the flavor, only 2 or fewer pure flavoring compounds, meaning just the single molecule of the pure natural extract is used. this allows ULTRApure to have liquids that only have flavorings added in the parts million and still delivery great flavor.

Most importantly ULTRApure is a liquid built to deliver a throat hit. The regular is really built to deliver a smooth, full tobacco cigarette experience with a powerfull and lasting throat hit.

We figure if people want extra flavorings and want to have candy oils in their liquid then they can add and mix to find their perfect flavor. Our goal is to simply provide the cleanest, purest liquid possible with maximum throat hit.

The pricing on the liquid ranges from $0.74 per ml to $0.45 per ml depending on the size of the bottle. Be sure to use the ECF20 coupon!

Cheers,

Noah

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I, for one, am very happy you decided to make a 20% off ECF coupon. Will this be a, more or less, permanent coupon?

Default ECF20 Will be a permanent Coupon for the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by dubnluvn View Post
    I, for one, am very happy you decided to make a 20% off ECF coupon. Will this be a, more or less, permanent coupon?
    Absolutely a permanent coupon. The forum and the forum users have been very good to InnoVapor and this is our way of saying thank you. As long as we can afford to we will continue to give ECF users the absolutely best deals we can!

ECF20 is here to stay.

Cheers,

Noah

Full Member ECF Veteran fllinton's Avatar

Thanks , this is great news!!!!!!

Default My pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by fllinton View Post
    Thanks , this is great news!!!!!!

I think you will find that the ECF20 coupon when combined with the existing bulk discounts is going to provide the forum users with some great deals.

Also, we are bringing bulk, ULTRApure and Ultra premium E-Liquid to the market, for the first time ever. Now if you want to buy 2 liters of 36mg unflavored so you can save money with your friends or family.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Noah

Still looking for liquid reviewers, see above post!

Cheers,

Noah

I got my menthol, full flavor, 24mg today and it rocks! This may become my all-day vape. Thanks for the great product and quick shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Majra View Post
    I got my menthol, full flavor, 24mg today and it rocks! This may become my all-day vape. Thanks for the great product and quick shipping.
    That is great to hear! You may be the first customer I have heard from who has got our new liquid! Very glad you like it, an enormous amount of time and energy was put in to making this new liquid. hanks for the great feedback!

Cheers,

Noah

Full Member ECF Veteran fllinton's Avatar

Thumbs up

Received mine today , just made up a batch of coffee flavor , I like it alot,nice TH and Vapor, I will be purchasing more Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fllinton View Post
    Received mine today , just made up a batch of coffee flavor , I like it alot,nice TH and Vapor, I will be purchasing more Thanks
    Flinton, glad you like it! Good to hear, and great to know it mixed well for you. I don't do any mixing so I was really curious how it would work as a base solution for those that do mix. I really tried to keep from "watering it down" so that people who mix could have plenty of "room"to add in additional flavoring with out loosing any vapor density.

Cheers,

SH

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast