Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: InnoVapor ECF20 Coupon, Permanent Forum Discounts! 20% - 35% Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Monkey View Post
    Holy CRAP! Is it actually the return of SleepHater aka Noah??

Good to see you! Nice deals too. Time to make an order...
    Noah and team are fabulous.
    I feel a story coming on......

Naw, Ill skip it and save you all an ear-full.
    But suffice it to say, these are good people. (I know them all personally)
    They are so good in fact, that I have taken great pains to get to know and work with them.

They support you guys in every way they can.
    I am glad to see the props they get all over the forum.

Cupid

2. Advertisement
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slo Ryd's Avatar

Thank you very much Cupid. We try very hard to keep everyone happy. It makes us really happy to know that it is paying off for all the ECF users out there. By the way check out the freebies thread to receive some cool free stuff.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Yeah Surf, they let me out of the cage (hospital) for a couple weeks, so I had to get back on and see how the forum crew was doing, great to hear from you!

Glad you like the deals, i have always feel that if I get the Surf Monkey thumbs up then we must be doing something right.

Really looking forward to you getting your hands on the new ULTRApure and telling me what you think, it has been a real labor of love and I came at it from different approach, to me fewest ingredients possible, smallest amounts of ingredients possible to add flavor, no candy flavorings or oils, no unwanted additional ingredients (like if you get cherry flavored candy oil, it has got more then just "cherry" in it, it has it's own list of ingredients) and I really wanted to get a liquid with some throat hit. For me it was all about the throat hit and with the Regular full I think I found it.

Very, very excited to hear your thoughts.

How's life surf? Got a new favorite device?

Cheers,

Noah

Surf, your ULTRApure samples for review got dropped at the Post Office tonight (everyone else in the first review group as well). So you should be getting it early next week, looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Noah

I wanted to thank all of you for your comments and suggestions!

The whole team at Innovapor is pleased to bring you the best support and deals we can, that is why we have decided to establish the forum discounts just for you! ( as well as bringing Noah back... we all know that you missed him )

Noah, Clay, Tony, Mark and myself are here to assist you in anyway that we can and to answer any questions that you may have.

Also remember the freebie deals that we are running in the other threads, great way to get some extra parts! Also the liquid reviews are great.... if you are interested please contact us at

[email protected]

Thank you all very much for the continued support!

Millie

I just wanted to send a reminder....

If you order a new kit with the ECF20 20% OFF you can get your choice of a free m4 or 510 passthrough or a free m4 battery and chager!!!

please respond in one of the following threads and I will get your order number to Mark and have him include the free item!

For Passthroughs Click here:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-quantity.html

For Battery click here:
    FREE Manual M4 Battery and USB Charger with any Kit from InnoVapor! Limited Time!

These deals are exclusive to our customers from the forum as we appreciate everything you have done for us!

Thank you

Millie

ONLY 3 Free 510 Passthroughs Left! See the link to the special above.

Cheers,

Noah

Default Coupon can be combined with special promotions

The coupon can be used in conjunction with promotions we run on the forum for Freebie items. Like are current M4 special. so you can use the coupon get 20-35% off and get the freebie items.

M4 Deal link:
    InnoVapor Ultimate M4 Deal! FREE Manual Bat - Passthrough - USB Charger with ANY kit!

Cheers,

Noah

Quote Originally Posted by SleepHater View Post
    We at InnoVapor want to show our appreciation to all of the forum users who make the e-cig community and movement possible!

To say thank you we have activated a permanent Coupon: ECF20

This coupon is good on any and every purchase for discounts of 20-35% off!

Examples of amazing savings.

5 pack of Joye 510 Atomizers: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Atomizers for $32! Or $6.50 per atomizer!

LINK:
    Atomizers: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

5 pack of 510 Manual or Auto Batteries: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Batteries for $48! Or $9.75 per Battery!

LINK:
    Batteries: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

Check out the liquid Deals:

InnoVapor's bulk discount gives you 5% of our list price when you buy 5 or more of any bottle size automatically. Add the coupon for a 25% savings on liquid:

3ml Bottle $0.74 per ml.
    15ml Bottle $0.67 per ml.
    30ml Bottle $0.62 per ml.

LINK:
    ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

Want a deeper discount? Check out the savings when buying our bulk sizes:

125ml Bottle $0.54 per ml.
    250ml Bottle $0.48 per ml.
    500ml Bottle $0.45 per ml.

LINK:
    Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

These are just some examples,the coupon will give you store wide savings every day! Just enter the coupon ECF20 during checkout!

Thank you from the entire InnoVapor crew, we will continue to strive to bring the best products, best prices and best customer service we can. Keep on vaping. Cheers,

Noah

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]Have not bumped this thread in a while, thought I would. Also check out our video contest, Link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/72906-innovapor-video-contest-panasonic-42-plasma-hdtv-grand-prize.html

Cheers,

Noah

UPDATE OF THE SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS!!!!

FOR 20% OFF EVERYTHING ON THE SITE.... ECF20!

FOR FREE M4 PASSTHROUGH, BATTERY AND CHARGER....

InnoVapor Ultimate M4 Deal! FREE Manual Bat - Passthrough - USB Charger with ANY kit!

ALSO DON'T FORGET THE DEALS FOR EXTRA SAVINGS ON THE ULTRAPURE AND BULK DISCOUNTS OF BATTERIES AND ATOMIZERS...THIS APPLY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU ORDER 5 OR MORE!! COMBINE WITH THE ECF20.... 20-35% OFF THROUGHOUT THE SITE!!

ONE MORE AMAZING THING TO ANNOUNCE.... IF YOU ARE REVIEWING ANY PRODUCT FROM US WE ARE HOSTING A COMPETITION FOR REVIEW VIDEOS... PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW!

InnoVapor Video Contest Panasonic 42" Plasma HDTV Grand Prize!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE LET US KNOW!! FEEDBACK FROM ALL OF YOU IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO THE TEAM AT INNOVAPOR AND WE WANT TO MAKE YOUR VAPING EXPERIENCE THE BEST POSSIBLE!

THANK YOU!

MILLIE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast