UltraPure Reviews - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: UltraPure Reviews

  1. #21
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgiasl View Post
    I received my sample of the Ultra Pure Menthol medium 12mg. I first tried it last night and it is a very unique liquid so I took it to work today and vaped away on it so I could figure out what it is that is so different about it.

    Taste: The menthol is more of a background flavor the prominent flavor is a smoky one it is not like cigarette smoke but more of a wood smoke.

    The vapor production is quite impressive, I fogged up my car on the way to work.

    The throat hit is excellent I usually can't detect any TH with 12mg but I did with this one.

    Due to the smoky flavor, awesome vapor, and strong TH I think that this liquid would be great for those moments when you really want an analog. For me it would not be an all day vape but I think it will be a great option for when I am out drinking with friends.
    Great review! I like the description of the flavor and the uses that would be best for you.

    The throat hit is what we are really working towards mastering and we are happy to hear that you are experiencing this with the lower level (12mg)

    Thank you again for your review and if there is anything else that we can help you with in the future let us know!

    Thanks!

    Millie

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    266
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    That's good to know this stuff still kicks at lower nics... I'm thinkin bout lowering down a bit here soon to see if I can Hey Jess, I want some of this stuff with even MORE of that flavor! Like go from medium to full, to "OverFilled" or something... Sorry didn't sleep much and been vapin my head off today

  3. #23
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    AppleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    S. Florida
    Posts
    530

    Default

    I really like the UltraPure. It is very thick and gives tons of vapor. The taste isn't to my liking, but with a little flavor added, it is great. Will definitely order more.

  4. #24
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner S Hyde View Post
    That's good to know this stuff still kicks at lower nics... I'm thinkin bout lowering down a bit here soon to see if I can Hey Jess, I want some of this stuff with even MORE of that flavor! Like go from medium to full, to "OverFilled" or something... Sorry didn't sleep much and been vapin my head off today
    Hey no apologies needed... I live with my PV.. I might as well marry the thing ( at least I know it's faithful)

    Anyways, let Clay know that you would like to try one a little stronger, innovapor@gmail.com

    Thanks again

    Millie

  5. #25
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJack View Post
    I really like the UltraPure. It is very thick and gives tons of vapor. The taste isn't to my liking, but with a little flavor added, it is great. Will definitely order more.
    Thank you for your input!

    May I ask which flavor you added, this is for other users to have some ideas to play around with.

    Thank you again, and we look forward to your future orders, Don't forget the ECF20 for 20% off your order!


    Millie

  6. #26
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA, Georgia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Thanks so much for the free samples.
    Really enjoyed this vape. Received regular and light, both in 18 mg.
    Good throat hit, good vapor, lots of taste. I could really taste this one, so much in fact that I think I prefer the light.
    I think because of the name, it is being compared to Ecopure, which I also like. But I would say the comparison is in the purity of the ingredients, not the taste. To me they are totally different, and like both.

  7. #27
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecelia View Post
    Thanks so much for the free samples.
    Really enjoyed this vape. Received regular and light, both in 18 mg.
    Good throat hit, good vapor, lots of taste. I could really taste this one, so much in fact that I think I prefer the light.
    I think because of the name, it is being compared to Ecopure, which I also like. But I would say the comparison is in the purity of the ingredients, not the taste. To me they are totally different, and like both.
    we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the samples and thank you for the review. The goal of innovapor was to bring you a crisp clean flavorful fluid without giving up any throat hit, it seems that you experienced just this. We are happy to be bringing you the best that we can.
    If there is anything else that we c a help you with please let us know!

    Thank you again for your time with the review!
    Millie

  8. #28
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    709

    Default

    We really appreciate all the work that everyone has put into the reviews!

    They are fantastic and we are getting great feedback from others that have read and taken your advice and thoughts about their path to vaping.

    Way to go everyone

    Thanks again

    Millie

  9. #29
    Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    JimStanmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    228

    Default

    I received my ULTRApure samples about 3 weeks ago and I have been comparing it to my other eliquids in my 808, 901, 510 and 801. My current main pv is the 808 and I use many flavors from various tobaccos through fruits to bacon/french toast. They are both pg and vg. I use prefilled and topping with my cartos and cartridges. I started vaping last July with a 510 and Innovapor Ecopure.

    First of all, I decided it was time to write this review when I realized that I filled a carto with ULTRApure because I wanted to end the night with a good, reliable vape. That says it all for me.

    As other reviewers have stated, ULTRApure is extremely clear. It also has a consistency that flows easily into my cartos and cartridges. I find that I can top off a carto with several drops without removing it from the battery and none leaks through. I also appreciate the fact that leaks don't leave my fingers as sticky as my other liquids tend to.

    The ULTRApure Lite that i have does not give me a big throat hit, but I have found that I no longer enjoy that semi-choking, coughing feeling. I find the experience to be very smooth. It is not weak, but it is not overpowering, either. At this moment, I am vaping it in a soft 510 cartomizer and it is producing large clouds of vapor and a very mild, vaguely sweet taste. The 510 soft cartomizer only holds about .3 ml, but the 4 ULTRApure drops have been going strong for about half an hour of frequent vaping. I find that it spreads out in an 808 or 510 cartomizer nicely.

    ULTRApure has worked well in all of my PV's and i could use up several paragraphs discussing the many merits. The one downside for me is that every so often, it does not seem to have any taste. This is more a factor of what I have been vaping previously than it is a reflection on the liquid. ULTRApure has delivered the same reliable experience as Ecopure did; even when the taste is seemingly missing, it has a good feel on my tongue and in my mouth. It is intriguing that there might not be a taste, but there is a sort of warm fullness to the vapor in my mouth which Ecopure lacked. This also a bit smoother than the Ecopure.

    I have a bit of a stock of liquids and have been able to resist buying more due to my current finances. The first thought I had when I found out the PACT act had just been signed was that I might not be able to get more ULTRApure through the mail. That would be a great loss to me.

    I would have no problem recommending ULTRApure to anyone - you can always add some flavor drops...
    Last edited by JimStanmore; 03-19-2010 at 06:00 AM.
    CASAA: Educate. Donate. Take Action.



  10. #30
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimStanmore View Post
    I received my ULTRApure samples about 3 weeks ago and I have been comparing it to my other eliquids in my 808, 901, 510 and 801. My current main pv is the 808 and I use many flavors from various tobaccos through fruits to bacon/french toast. They are both pg and vg. I use prefilled and topping with my cartos and cartridges. I started vaping last July with a 510 and Innovapor Ecopure.

    First of all, I decided it was time to write this review when I realized that I filled a carto with ULTRApure because I wanted to end the night with a good, reliable vape. That says it all for me.

    As other reviewers have stated, ULTRApure is extremely clear. It also has a consistency that flows easily into my cartos and cartridges. I find that I can top off a carto with several drops without removing it from the battery and none leaks through. I also appreciate the fact that leaks don't leave my fingers as sticky as my other liquids tend to.

    The ULTRApure Lite that i have does not give me a big throat hit, but I have found that I no longer enjoy that semi-choking, coughing feeling. I find the experience to be very smooth. It is not weak, but it is not overpowering, either. At this moment, I am vaping it in a soft 510 cartomizer and it is producing large clouds of vapor and a very mild, vaguely sweet taste. The 510 soft cartomizer only holds about .3 ml, but the 4 ULTRApure drops have been going strong for about half an hour of frequent vaping. I find that it spreads out in an 808 or 510 cartomizer nicely.

    ULTRApure has worked well in all of my PV's and i could use up several paragraphs discussing the many merits. The one downside for me is that every so often, it does not seem to have any taste. This is more a factor of what I have been vaping previously than it is a reflection on the liquid. ULTRApure has delivered the same reliable experience as Ecopure did; even when the taste is seemingly missing, it has a good feel on my tongue and in my mouth. It is intriguing that there might not be a taste, but there is a sort of warm fullness to the vapor in my mouth which Ecopure lacked. This also a bit smoother than the Ecopure.

    I have a bit of a stock of liquids and have been able to resist buying more due to my current finances. The first thought I had when I found out the PACT act had just been signed was that I might not be able to get more ULTRApure through the mail. That would be a great loss to me.

    I would have no problem recommending ULTRApure to anyone - you can always add some flavor drops...
    Thank you for such a great review!!!

    The thoughts about which works best for you with the UltraPure is great and the recommendations that you placed at the end for others.

    We really appreciate the time that you took to complete this for us!

    If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know

    Millie

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread