Important news - Janty & the future! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Important news - Janty & the future!

Super Member ECF Veteran Jason_in_nc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik_Janty View Post
    Hey Jason

Thanks for your comments - allthough nr 5. is not going to be removed, we will just do them closer to the launch dates/and/or when we have patents applied!

Yay for youtube vids!

I don't buy any ecig products unless I've seen a vid of them first.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Very wise decision.

And as a Janty customer, I appreciate all Janty do and of course.......produce !

Still want you at Vapefest UK Mik.....will send you a PM

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Everyone knows that this is all Ethan"s fault.
    Don't you hate it when people make promises that they do not keep?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just want Janty to know I'm ready when they are. LOL It's just that I can't wait, so keep that in mind.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by stubear62 View Post
    Mik,
    I understand everything you have said..
    I will never ask again as I will honor your (Janty's) request for info..
    I'll wait like the good lil boy my mom raised..
    Peace.
    We so love you Stubear! I have purchased may things based on your reviews and opinions. Yet again you post a classic response. BTW, I love my Ego and my XL.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thumbs up cool and inovative

i strongly agree and totally supportive. for now i like the ego from Janty. 3 cheers!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Gaunt View Post
    Everyone knows that this is all Ethan"s fault.
    It's ALWAYS my fault

Ethan

Been thinking about this the last couple days.

As I said before, I understand the desire/need to protect what you have worked to create. However, my concerns are that:
    1)This means the prices might be unecessarily high... with little competition there might be little incentive to make products as affordable as they could be.
    2) Innovation may decrease. One of the GOOD things that have come from the ego copies is a great deal of innovation. I might be wrong, but it was a copy cat that first came out with the "rubberized" finish that is now used on the Ego. A great improvement imo.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you guys are going to corner some portion of the e-pipe market, make sure you knock it out of the park and make something that is as affordable as it is functional. AND, since you might not have competitors pushing you to improve, make sure you continue to listen to us and respond as quickly as you would to a competitor.

Just thought I'd throw those concerns out there for whatever they may (or may not) be worth.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I might be wrong, but it was a copy cat that first came out with the "rubberized" finish that is now used on the Ego
    Absolutely WRONG indeed.
    FACT1 - The "eGo" is our name, our invention, our development (derived from the baby J) our technology, our original design
    FACT2 - Janty came out first with the eGo, simply search for the first ever eGo review here on ECF
    FACT3 - We are also the original designers of the rubberized version of the eGo batteries
    FACT4 - We developed and designed the eGo switch protectors
    FACT5 - The switch protectors where launched in conjunction with the eGo designer case, also our design.
    FACT5 - We developed the 420 Ma superfast USB charger cable
    FACT6 - We developed and designed the eGo USB battery
    FACT7 - We developed and designed the 900 Mah battery

We are in close contact with our customers and we carefully listen to the community feedback, wishes or critics. We come up with solutions and new inventions. That's what we do, that's who we are and that's what we will keep doing

Thanks for the response Ludo,

I actually feel better now since it looks like all the things that I thought were great innovations for the ego and ego rip-off models STILL came from you guys. That's actually really great to know.

As I'm sure you're aware, it's not uncommon for a company to lose the desire to innovate once they have the market largely cornered on a particular product. I'm glad to hear that is NOT the plan for Janty.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and for alleviating my concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Absolutely WRONG indeed.
    FACT1 - The "eGo" is our name, our invention, our development (derived from the baby J) our technology, our original design
    FACT2 - Janty came out first with the eGo, simply search for the first ever eGo review here on ECF
    FACT3 - We are also the original designers of the rubberized version of the eGo batteries
    FACT4 - We developed and designed the eGo switch protectors
    FACT5 - The switch protectors where launched in conjunction with the eGo designer case, also our design.
    FACT5 - We developed the 420 Ma superfast USB charger cable
    FACT6 - We developed and designed the eGo USB battery
    FACT7 - We developed and designed the 900 Mah battery

We are in close contact with our customers and we carefully listen to the community feedback, wishes or critics. We come up with solutions and new inventions. That's what we do, that's who we are and that's what we will keep doing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast