View Poll Results: Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

41 83.67%
  • No, I am satisfied with the current options.

8 16.33%
Page 2 of 216 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (1)

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I can only speak fo our site. We underestimated the demand, ecigarette popularity is growing exponentially. The manufacturers have not been able to keep up with the demand of the suppliers and the suppliers then cannot keep up with the demand from the customers. We have had to rearrange things and reorganize the manner by which we order product. It will be a rough month for us, but by mid March we should have all inventory issues sorted. I would assume that Janty is having similar problems coupled with the issues people have had with the Dura. Jeff is a great guy and if he does not respond right away I am sure he has a good reason.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm in the same boat as you guys. I ordered from them last Saturday and still haven't got my order yet either. Last order I made I had in 2 days after I ordered.

edit: After justchecking my e-mail I got a shipping conframation for last Saturday order today. Maybe they are just out of stuff like the other suppliers?
    Last edited by smokingclam; 02-21-2009 at 01:01 AM.

gep
    Moved On

Wink Grabbing the end of this conga line too...

I think the Dura fiasco has them running in circles.

meh....more of the same

(I'm in rant mode so I refuse to sugar coat anything tonight. As I've stated, I'm reaching my limits with them all.)

Moved On

Count me in as confused. I ordered a KB extended on 2/13. Got a return email from Jeff on 2/16 saying the items would be shipped on 2/17. Received email confirmation from PayPal the order actually ships today (2/20). Generally not a huge problem for me, but my NJOY atomizer failed a week ago so I have been smoking analogs non-stop witing for either replacement parts from NJOY or my KB to hit my mailbox. Going out of town this weekend so I ended up buying a carton of cigs just in case.

Ultra Member

I am Going Back To Analogs! I Can't Take It!

gep
    Moved On

Default Analogs

Crap! Wish I could say that's what I'd do but 've been vaping exclusively now since November and analogs just don't satisfy my craving like they used to. Guess I've been "turned".

Default Haven't got my Janty order.

I too have not recieved my order from Janty, and they won't return my emails! I hope this gets resolved soon.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got an email a couple days ago about my Dura pre-order. It said to reply if I wanted to wait for the Dura C instead (which I do).

I also recently ordered from Vapor Guys recently and was very pleased with their super speedy shipping. Must have been 2 or 3 days to get to me here in Hawaii. Ok, now I'm off to check out that kissbox, damnit!

Oops! I meant truevapor dot com, although I do have something coming from vapor guys as well.
    Last edited by Beequeen; 02-21-2009 at 08:11 AM.

zzz

similar case here.. i order kissbox on 2/13 .. There was no change in status... (webiste says always in processing).. followed up with Jeff.. with 3 emails.. (16,17,18th of FEb)
    Got a response on 2/18 from jeff saying that

"Thanks for your enquiry... Unfortunately our order has been delayed until Thursday/Friday due to customs inspection. The package has been released and is on the way to our offices as we speak via UPS. I apologize for the shipping delay with your order"

2/19 got a mail from paypal saying the package is shipped?? Still not received as i type this email.... Saturday morning 2/21.. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping i get my kissbox..

Meanwhile ,, sincce i cant get back to analogs ..earlier on Feb 17th (after my 2rd email followup with Jeff ) i got frustrated and ordered for Health E cigaretess in amazon.
    Today morning i got that delivered via usps... priority email from Fremont California....
    luckily till i get the package from jeff... i wil smoke this cheap crap which i ordred for 25 usdollars

zzz

sorry health e cigarettes i ordered from Ebay on Feb 17th and not from amazon as i mentioned in the previous post....

eagerly waiting for my janty kissbox...