Merged old sticky threads (1) - Page 3

View Poll Results: Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

41 83.67%
  • No, I am satisfied with the current options.

8 16.33%
Page 3 of 216 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (1)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kkk View Post
    sorry health e cigarettes i ordered from Ebay on Feb 17th and not from amazon as i mentioned in the previous post....

eagerly waiting for my janty kissbox...
    You ordered the Health E-Cigarettes? I hate to say this, but those things are crap. A really big waste of money. If a newbie were to try those things first, they may give up on the whole vaping idea, not knowing there are better cigs out there. I wish I had a way to talk everyone out of those things and save the money for better products.

I'm still using Janty Kissbox Classics. I have three and love them. I'm not even thinking about trying the Dura til maybe around Christmas. A few of us here were the firsts to try the Kissbox when they first came out of the shute. There were several problems with them in the beginning. I ended up having to send them back and get replacements. Now, I have beautifully working Kissboxes that I use daily. Yeah, I wish I had waited til all the bugs were worked out. I wouldn't have been so frustrated.

As far as Janty USA, I've never had a problem with him. I just ordered some more cartridges for my kissboxes a couple of days ago and got confirm today that they were shipped.

I remember when we had problems with the kissboxes...and there was lack of communication from Janty. That's because they were busting their asses to get the problems fixed. If the Dura's got bugs, I'm sure that's what's going on right now. Try to be patient. You'll eventually have your product....and it will be working too!

Just my 2 cents worth.

I placed an order on February 5th. I have tried to contact them numerous times, 2 different e-mail addresses and directly through their site. Majority, but not all, of my e-mails have been rejected and returned as undeliverable. I put in a considerable order/$$, which he has, but I cannot get any response. My husband is having a shi?? fit because of the $$ and the no response. I am willing to wait on the back-order, but I also wanted to request the swap out for the dura to the dura-c. Even an automated "response has been received" would be nice. Don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep the hubby quiet before he files a dispute with the paypal/cc payment......

aarrghhh.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sbuck,

You might want to try posting this here:

Janty thread - q&a

Maybe Ludo will see it and respond.

That is a long time ago. Could it be the order was missed or something

Lu
    Last edited by ZambucaLu; 02-22-2009 at 09:35 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have three orders with Janty that I still have not received. I currently do not have a functioning e cigarette, so I am back to smoking cigs as usual. HOWEVER, there were MULTIPLE warnings about shipping and supply during the long Chinese NY holiday. When you couple that with the Dura problems,it is not hard to see why Janty is running slower than usual. I received an email saying one of my orders has shipped. I think Jeff has proven himself reliable and consistently superior in customer service. I am not worried.
    "Deja Moo : The feeling you’ve heard this bull before !"

CASAA Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think Jeff has proven himself reliable and consistently superior in customer service. I am not worried.

Ditto. But, then again, I know it's easier for me to be patient since I have functioning backups.

I placed my dura pre-sale order back on 2/7 and told jeff this week to swap it to the dura-c so I'm hoping I'll hear soon

WHAT!? Everyone's having problems with their Janty orders as well?
    There is no way I am going to wait more than 4 days (which its already been, I was going to demand a shipping refund at least) but now I'm just going to ask for a total refund if it isn't in my mailbox monday. They need to formention that shipping will not be 1-4 days like said, and not charge for it either. They gave me a bs tracking number to boot.
    I am back to analog smokes for 4 days now and it sucks. Never again am I recommending Janty to anyone.

CASAA Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They gave me a bs tracking number to boot.

Why do you think it was a "BS" tracking number? Was it a delivery confirmation number for USPS? If so, oftentimes a package doesn't get scanned into the USPS system until it's actually delivered to the ultimate recipient. It's not the same as online tracking (compared to UPS, where the package is scanned at each stop along the way).

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mu.zeitgeist View Post
    WHAT!? Everyone's having problems with their Janty orders as well?
    There is no way I am going to wait more than 4 days (which its already been, I was going to demand a shipping refund at least) but now I'm just going to ask for a total refund if it isn't in my mailbox monday. They need to formention that shipping will not be 1-4 days like said, and not charge for it either. They gave me a bs tracking number to boot.
    I am back to analog smokes for 4 days now and it sucks. Never again am I recommending Janty to anyone.
    How long have you been using e-cigs? When new products come out, this sometimes happens. Sometimes the supply is held up in customs...sometimes the demand outweighs the supply...sometimes it's because some of the e-cig suppliers have a staff of only 1 or two people and when the demand gets heavy, then you have to wait just a little longer. The demand MUST be plentiful, because there are at least three times more members here than when I joined...and new people signing up everyday. My suggestion is to keep a couple of 901's handy as backups in case of emergencies...and try to be patient. I've got at least three new ones in storage just in case. You can get those relatively cheap through Puresmoker or Ecigsales.

Why do you think it was a "BS" tracking number? Was it a delivery confirmation number for USPS?

This isn't the entirety of the email, but here's a part of it (numbers x-ed out for my own security):

"Tracking Number: 9101150134xxxx72071xxx"

"Once your payment is received we will ship your items out the next business day via USPS Priority Mail and you will receive a tracking number via email. If you have any questions please email [email protected]. "

Thanks for clarifying that for me though, I was expecting some sort of tracking but I guess I somehow misunderstood it for delivery confirmation.

I still won't recommend Janty anymore though. Not after finding out I am played a fool fiending and waiting for a product that won't arrive for who knows how long. And I paid to be treated this way on top of that. This is downright offensive.

If he can't keep his word, he shouldn't charge shipping and handling fees and promise delivery times.