View Poll Results: Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

41 83.67%
  • No, I am satisfied with the current options.

8 16.33%
Page 1 of 216 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (1)

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Merged old sticky threads (1)

Hi all,
    I just wanted to ask if A: anyone is having problems contacting jantyusa and B: Is there any way that I can get a hold of a rep other than the "contact us" method on the site?
    I got my little brother moved over to vapping and the little runt decided he had to have the kissbox before I could manage to buy one. He ordered on Monday all payments have been sent and recieved but he still hasnt recieved any kind of shipping confirmation. He has emailed two or three times and called and left one or two messages with no reply. He tried calling the number this morning and all he is getting is a strange tone kind of like a bussy signal.
    Any info on this?
    Robert

CASAA Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

JantyUSA has definitely been slowing down. Several weeks ago, shipping was immediate and contact was within hours. Now, not so much. I'm not sure if it's because the Dura debacle has had them tied up or what, but contact has definitely slowed.

I'm still getting responses, but it's typically taking a few days. While that certainly doesn't make me happy, I'm not too upset because eventually things get taken care of. Still, not so great.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Julie!!
    I had a wierd contact problem with my very first ecig order through Puresmoker that turned out to be an email glitch. Steve is actually DaBomb but by the time we had the problem figured out, I didn't think so at all. I just wanted to make sure that my brother wasn't running in to the same kind of thing before going any further.
    Robert

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

jeff at janty told me they would ship my KB out tues after holiday. i haven't seen it yet and i am a lot closer than WA.
    Mace

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hey Julie, would you say that shipping orders has been effected in the same way? I only ask because if they are running in to problems, however temporary, maybe it should be mentioned ion the site. When ever I read "We ship your items the day after receiving your payment during business days. We ship all items via USPS Priority Mail with expected delivery times of 1-4 days depending on your location" I tend to hold them to their word.
    Robert

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mace bewley View Post
    jeff at janty told me they would ship my KB out tues after holiday. i haven't seen it yet and i am a lot closer than WA.
    Have you received any shipping confirmation at all?
    Robert

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

no nothing.
    Mace

Ultra Member

Just an FYI: On all My Past Orders No Shipping Email Confirmations and All Order Status's Stay in Processing. Even The Orders I Received Last Month are Still In "Processing".

Jeff @ JantyUSA Has Provided Me with Excellent Customer Service.

But, Like My Dura (My disposable cigarette), The Janty Website's From My Past Orders & My Opinion Only Does The Following Functions:

Take Orders, a Working Contact Form, Minor Product Updates, Outdated News Page and Have an Customer Order History.

No Other Website Functions Work For My Account Anyways...

I wonder if Janty is Related to Joyetech.... LOL!!!!!!

Ohh, I Love The KissBox, It Actual Works!!!!

If your Looking For a Fast Product VaporGuys KissBoxes are the Same at a Better Price, You get them in 2 - 3 days and They Even Send Shipping Email Confirmations! I am Only Saying This Because That Is What I Did A Few Days Ago and Right Now Enjoying My Kissbox!

I still order from JantyUSA (and recommend them because of Jeff's Customer Service) and Plan to Order Again, I do Have All My RMA Dura's Waiting for Replacement Too.

I am Sure Your Janty Orders Are On Their Way!
    Last edited by Cellmeister; 02-20-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: spelling

CASAA Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well, my first order was for the Dura, and that was on, I think, 1/23 (Friday). The sucker shipped out the same day, and I got an e-mail confirming that it was shipped . . . arrived on Monday 1/26. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

I ordered the Kissbox the end of January, and I didn't hear anything for a few days. I e-mailed about three days later, and received a very prompt response that Jeff had been stuck in Chicago (and the weather was bad at that time), and my order shipped out the day of that email or the next day. No biggie.

Both of my Kissbox atomizers went bad, along with my Dura portable charging case. I e-mailed Jeff and asked if he'd send me the replacement parts with my next order. (I preordered two more Duras--an extra for me and one for my sister.) It took two emails and several days to hear back from him.

Just recently, I emailed to ask about changing my Dura preorder to the Dura-C. He got back to me within 24 hours. One of my questions was whether it was too late to order some additional liquid to ship out with my next order without paying s/h. He said to let him know what I wanted (which I did), and he'd send me a manual bill so the computer didn't add shipping. That was yesterday morning, and I still haven't heard back from him.

So I still feel that I'm getting good responses, but it's just taking longer.

Regarding the shipping, that's harder to say. I think they were out of stock on a lot of stuff, and I'm not sure how clear the website was in terms of what they had and what they didn't. But, no, at this point I do not think they're shipping within 24-48 hours of receiving an order.

Even with all of this, though, I'm still fine with Janty. I expect that these businesses will go through some bumps along the way, and delays don't concern me overly much since I've got backups for my backups at this point. But if this isn't a temporary slowdown, then new information should be reflected on the website regarding how quickly orders get shipped out.

Default I am concerned also

I am having trouble finding out anything about my order also. I usually receive orders in 1 to 2 days because I live in the same area. It's now been 9 days, and my e-mails are not being answered. I actually have been wondering if he is sick, or in the hospital or something like that to cause the delay. I hope he is all right. I am also going crazy because my last battery has died- back on analogs for the time being.

Page 1 of 216 123451151101 ... LastLast