Merged old sticky threads (2) - Page 2
Page 2 of 240 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (2)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DisMan View Post
    So, the "issue" is the lip of the Janty Stick tube
    I can get my generic's lip in quite easily, but then it sticks because the barrel is wider There is no sticking at that point with the original Janty, it's only the final screw-in that's the problem there.

scylla

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by scyllabub View Post
    I can get my generic's lip in quite easily, but then it sticks because the barrel is wider There is no sticking at that point with the original Janty, it's only the final screw-in that's the problem there.

scylla
    Their May Be Just A Plastic Bur In Their. Look At It Under A Light, U Should Be Able To See If It Is A Bur and / or Be Able To Scrape it Out. Look At The Pics.

Hope That Helps.

My JS Vapes Like A Champ!
    Last edited by Cellmeister; 05-31-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: images

Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow (((Meister))), I've saved your pics in a specially created new folder "JS Innards" I promise I won't make money out of them

Thanks very much, off I go to get my LED torch.

No visible burrs, and I stuck my baby finger ("pinkie" to you) in about a centimeter and twisted the Stick on it and there's nothing untoward to be felt. I can feel that the inside of the canal (thanks for that word, Meister, I couldn't think what to call it) is quite smooth but it's not round, it's a rounded-off squarish shape.

scylla
    Last edited by scyllabub; 06-01-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Post-torch add-on

Wow (((Meister))), I've saved your pics in a specially created new folder "JS Innards" I promise I won't make money out of them

Thanks very much, off I go to get my LED torch.

No visible burrs, and I stuck my baby finger ("pinkie" to you) in about a centimeter and twisted the Stick on it and there's nothing untoward to be felt. I can feel that the inside of the canal (thanks for that word, Meister, I couldn't think what to call it) is quite smooth but it's not round, it's a rounded-off squarish shape.

scylla
    It may be time for a visit to the old gyno......
    Last edited by NightFlyer; 06-01-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I see you edited that, Flyer - I dread to think what it said the first time round

scylla

Super Member ECF Veteran

OK. Watched the video. Noticed the absence of blood. Decided to try my brand new Janty Kissbox Classic (Silver or Titanium..whatever) Shiney and Smooth. Same result as the Black one that came with the Stick.
    Pushed in firmly ok, clicks when it reaches the thread at the bottom then when i start to screw it just goes round and round and round and will NOT SCREW TIGHT.
    Pressed the switch, blue light on, puff on it and............. A mouthful of Strawberry Liquid, Which btw, tastes nothing like Strawberry's.
    Then took it out and put in a Silver RN-4072. This also went in ok (they get easier to push into the "Canal" the more times you do it) and this time when i started to screw it gripped and i was able to screw it right in so that it was as tight as on a normal battery. Pressed the Switch, blue light ok, took a puff and......................Another ****ing mouthful of Liquid.
    All three of my Atomisers work fine on my Janty Manual Passthrough.
    This Stick is Dead. It has shuffled off this mortal coil. This is an Ex Janty Stick.

Super Member ECF Veteran

(((((Deewal)))))

scylla x

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Probably operator error.............

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
    Probably operator error.............
    Elendil, I originally did a huge post in response to your (great) Stick review, but I was nervous about being ridiculed so I wiped it. I do think that the Stick was designed by men for men - I never imagined I'd ever wish for a man's hands (if you know what I mean )

scylla

Full Member ECF Veteran

Elendil, I originally did a huge post in response to your (great) Stick review, but I was nervous about being ridiculed so I wiped it. I do think that the Stick was designed by men for men - I never imagined I'd ever wish for a man's hands (if you know what I mean )

scylla
    It could just be a lemon too? Just because the design is awesome, doesn't mean there won't be bad ones in the bunch like there's bad ones in all the bunches of these devices. That's what Janty's warranty is for, yes? I'd talk to JantyMod.