Merged old sticky threads (2) - Page 3
Page 3 of 240 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (2)

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Our 6 months warranty covers that for you indeed

Super Member ECF Veteran

It's very kind of you to point that out, Ludo It's deewal who really has a problem. Mine's just being a little difficult for me to handle and a little inconsistent - and if we don't settle down together I shall send it to Toby and ask him to test it out for me... by that time his wrist will be mended, I hope

scylla

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
    Probably operator error.............
    Is that aimed at me Pal ?
    I've been vaping since last August and have used every type of Atomiser and especially Penstyles. Also passthroughs and both Automatic and Manual. I know by now how to use an E-Cig and i also know when i have a defective piece of equipment.
    Whether your opinion is aimed at me or scylla i would ask you to keep your personal jibes to yourself.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Kelemvor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hello deewal, i doubt elendil was "aiming" on anyone.
    just this:
    i start to screw it just goes round and round and round and will NOT SCREW TIGHT.
    ...seems that you screw on the mouthpiece, like many others before you.

if you could try again, and make sure its not just the mouthpiece turning,
    could help you. better a bit of trying than sending in, no ?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Janty's instructions say to use the cartridge/mouthpiece to screw in the atomiser, but we've been through that elsewhere in the forum.

I'm a Brit but I keep tabs on the US Janty Stick threads because the more people's experience I can draw on the better. (Besides, you lot are active and mostly friendly while I'm awake ) The topic has also been discussed at length in the UK subforum.

My Stick probs could be caused, in part at least, by feeble-handedness, but it does sound as though Dee has a faulty unit.

I was surprised that Elendil, a nice boy like him made that unhelpful remark.

scylla

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Scylla, I have to totally agree and support you here. If the JS is designed only for people with strong hands and full dexterity then its not for me either.

I have Arthritis, and can only manage a certain amount of dexterity, and the ability to get the original atomiser out without force was impossible for me. And like you I was panicing as I just couldnt get it to budge !

Yes I also realise that we need not be taking out the atomiser constantly, but as I too was getting mouthfulls of juice I knew there was something wrong.

Now I didnt do an awful lot of Science back in my school days, which was a longggg time ago...lol, but I have a fair bit of life experience, and the common sense I was born with, did tell me, that if I have a shaft, which is polished to give it a smooth finish, and I have at atomiser that is of the same dimensions, but not polished, resistance is going to follow, is that not a common sense conclusion?

So I had ordered a spare atomiser, a Titanium finish, so I tried that one, and yes it went in fairly easily, although I agree it does wobble slightly, but that wobble does not, currently cause any lack in power connection.

I have now watched Parked video, and no doubt it is true that with force you can make any atomiser fit. I WONT nor CAN do this. Does this make me wrong? Does it mean my needs shouldnt be catered for? of course it doesnt.

I am sure that Ludo will read through these posts, look at the comments made by everyone and say to himself, well the prototype has in general gone down well, but we need to look at several features, including the atomiser fit, and the body shell which should be made of metal.

They already plan to make the switch a spare part, so thats ok.

And maybe the connector within the holding shaft does need to be deeper to ensure a good connection at all times.

But this is a prototype as all first editions are, and lets face it, in general do we love the JS? Hell, yes we do....

I'm glad that parked's atty's fit. I will buy some ASAP.
    However my attys from vaporguys do not fit. I put the Janty atty and VG atty tip to tip and the VG atty is slightly larger and is unable to fit.
    Does anybody know if MVS attys fit as well as parked's?
    Thanks!
    Ken

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by scyllabub View Post

scylla
    My response was a joke..............you have to get my sense of humor

Ultra Member

Janty's instructions say to use the cartridge/mouthpiece to screw in the atomiser, but we've been through that elsewhere in the forum.

I'm a Brit but I keep tabs on the US Janty Stick threads because the more people's experience I can draw on the better. (Besides, you lot are active and mostly friendly while I'm awake ) The topic has also been discussed at length in the UK subforum.

My Stick probs could be caused, in part at least, by feeble-handedness, but it does sound as though Dee has a faulty unit.

scylla

You Don't Have Wheaties In The UK?

Grab A Box & Enjoy!

~Keep Vapin~!

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Elendil, I originally did a huge post in response to your (great) Stick review, but I was nervous about being ridiculed so I wiped it. I do think that the Stick was designed by men for men - I never imagined I'd ever wish for a man's hands (if you know what I mean )

scylla
    You should make your response..........my opinion isn't the only one and all views should be heard...........And if you are flamed for your opinion, well, that's the other guys problem............As I said in my review, I definitely like the stick, but time will tell, and I am still trying to get my flavors to work right.....