Merged old sticky threads (3) - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Automatic

9 8.41%
  • Manual

98 91.59%
Page 2 of 228 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (3)

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ikenmoke View Post
    In the past, when Joye-tec 510's were booming and everyone was after them, a certain someone kept trying to knock them down, by making very crude statements about them and their quality for quite a good while. But now all of a sudden they're the same, except the logo? I feel a thread should be made about this BS but I don't really feeling being banned

If I may direct your attention Right Here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ty-dura-7.html Best to start at page 5
    I love Janty to death, but my business will Never go to this person, it's rediculous!
    Ohhhhhhhh...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran strayling's Avatar

I have a Dura-C and the white atomiser has a shiny metal collar with the Janty name etched on it, same as the black one.
    "How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you different." - Kurt Vonnegut

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ikenmoke View Post
    In the past, when Joye-tec 510's were booming and everyone was after them, a certain someone kept trying to knock them down, by making very crude statements about them and their quality for quite a good while. But now all of a sudden they're the same, except the logo? I feel a thread should be made about this BS but I don't really feeling being banned

If I may direct your attention Right Here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ty-dura-7.html Best to start at page 5
    I love Janty to death, but my business will Never go to this person, it's rediculous!
    they used to have a name for people like this.
    hmmmmm, now what was it again?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CandyGirl View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CandyGirl View Post
    a non-spell-checker? j/k

Senior Member ECF Veteran

LOL.. I guess that someone has changed his opinion!
    Last edited by CalPilot89; 04-01-2009 at 03:46 AM.

If Janty is so great and back on track why do I still not have my order from 3/16?? I have not recieved a reply to my questions....

Senior Member ECF Veteran

How did you contact him? I used the website contact form today, but if you have an order question it is a different email address.. I think he just got restocked.. His site has been offline awhile. Also I think he just moved.. I would send another email.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CalPilot89 View Post
    How did you contact him? I used the website contact form today, but if you have an order question it is a different email address.. I think he just got restocked.. His site has been offline awhile. Also I think he just moved.. I would send another email.
    I'd say you haven't read any of the half dozen or so threads about JantyUSA lately, and are a blind cheerleader.

It's not just me, by the way... there's a good mob forming.

I have sent over 3 now to dispatch@jantyusa.com and info@jantyusa.com I was advised to ask for a refund from Ludo but I really wanted the order. This was my first order experience with Janty and it has been less than a good one. I have seen people post how they ordered on 3/16 same day as me and 3/17 after me that have both recieved their Dura-C order. What happened to mine? Is it going to be sent? Maybe I should just take Ludo's advice for now? I ordered from TW in UK and got my Tekk 510 already ordered that just a week ago.