Merged old sticky threads (3)

View Poll Results: Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Automatic

9 8.41%
  • Manual

98 91.59%
Page 1 of 228 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (3)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Janty USA is back!

The site is back up.
    Last edited by CalPilot89; 04-01-2009 at 03:45 AM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Iken's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love Janty products, always have. Anyone notice that the dura-c now comes with 1 official atomizer thats backed by a 3 month warranty and second being a 510 *emergency atom* that has none.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

3. 03-31-2009, 04:13 PM

Ultra Member*

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Wow Walrus, what the hell happened?
    Last edited by CalPilot89; 04-01-2009 at 03:45 AM.

ceejay

Quote Originally Posted by ikenmoke View Post
    I love Janty products, always have. Anyone notice that the dura-c now comes with 1 official atomizer thats backed by a 3 month warranty and second being a 510 *emergency atom* that has none.
    correction, batteries are 3 months and atomizers are 6 months

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    correction, batteries are 3 months and atomizers are 6 months
    *2 x JANTY™ DURA atomizers, (1 black atomizer with JANTY LOGO under warranty and one free non warranty emergency replacement atomizer without JANTY logo, choose your preferred emergency atomizer color below in the option box below please

*3 months warranty on batteries, 6 months on other parts

I know, but when places are vauge like this, statements tend to change often. Like take the 2x Janty Dura atomizers. Obviously both atomizers are not Janty, only one is. as for the other being a generic 510. Soon when people receive their orders expecting 2 Janty atoms and 1 emergency, which they most likely will. The descript will change to 1x Janty Dura and 1 emergency replacement.
    As for the warranty, it's weird that they would reverse it, it can make sense because of only having 1 official atom but still.

If you are looking for a home on ECF or in this vaping world, you have the greatest family right here!.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

As for the warranty, it's weird that they would reverse it, it can make sense because of only having 1 official atom but still.
    The other atomizers is probably a JOYE 510. JOYE was given permission to produce Janty products so long as they were not labeled as Janty. Parked (dietsmokes) sells the JOYE's on his site, and that's what he said. The only difference is the warranty on the Janty's are longer.

I have the JOYE 510 and it's very nice. My next kit will be a dura C because Jantyusa's come with two manual batteries and those are what I use the most.

Quote Originally Posted by CalPilot89 View Post
    I am glad the site is back up.. Jeff has always provided me great service and stands behind his products.

Well I'm new to the janty and already I can second that. (vaping rules) lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faethe View Post
    The other atomizers is probably a JOYE 510. JOYE was given permission to produce Janty products so long as they were not labeled as Janty. Parked (dietsmokes) sells the JOYE's on his site, and that's what he said. The only difference is the warranty on the Janty's are longer.

I have the JOYE 510 and it's very nice. My next kit will be a dura C because Jantyusa's come with two manual batteries and those are what I use the most.
    Did he say that now? Well aint that classic! Anyone remember when a certain someone was preaching about how different the inner workins are of a generic 510, compared to Janty. And the 510 didn't have anything on a Janty. What was it, Oh yes "Under the Hood" Thats hilarious!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Did he say that now? Well aint that classic! Anyone remember when a certain someone was preaching about how different the inner workins are of a generic 510, compared to Janty. And the 510 didn't have anything on a Janty. What was it, Oh yes "Under the Hood" Thats hilarious!
    I don't know. Makes sense to me? He discloses that it's a JOYE 510-C and he also sells Janty products?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faethe View Post
    I don't know. Makes sense to me? He discloses that it's a JOYE 510-C and he also sells Janty products?
    In the past, when Joye-tec 510's were booming and everyone was after them, a certain someone kept trying to knock them down, by making very crude statements about them and their quality for quite a good while. But now all of a sudden they're the same, except the logo? I feel a thread should be made about this BS but I don't really feeling being banned

If I may direct your attention Right Here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ty-dura-7.html Best to start at page 5
    I love Janty to death, but my business will Never go to this person, it's rediculous!
    Last edited by Iken; 03-31-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Best to start at Page 5

Page 1 of 228 123451151101 ... LastLast