Merged old sticky threads (5) - Page 2

View Poll Results: What would you like to see on the JSV2?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Metal/Aluminum Body

45 77.59%
  • Fix Leaking Issues

31 53.45%
  • Fix Switch Problems

41 70.69%
  • Fix Atomizer Issues(Fitting)

22 37.93%
  • Better Battery Cover

21 36.21%
  • Available in More Colors

11 18.97%
  • More Adapters for other Atomizers

17 29.31%
  • Longer USB Cord

19 32.76%
  • Better Price(Please!)

18 31.03%
  • All of the Above!

14 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 342 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (5)

Ultra Member

Hi Julie, can you tell my what address you return bad batteries to Janty at?

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I'm glad to hear you got your KB atomizer, because I placed an order on the site for an atomizer and pass through, and I assumed they were in stock, because there is nothing on their site that indicates anything is out of stock.

I love the sites that actually show their stock amount, so you can feel a little more certain you are actually ordering something that will be shipped shortly. Unfortunately with these devices, when we order parts, we actually usually need them ASAP, so it would be nice if everyone was up to date on their stock so we aren't waiting around shaking like crackheads while nothing is actually coming.

Then again, I am the kind of person that wants something now and will pay whatever it takes. Terrible character flaw!

CASAA Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Julie, can you tell my what address you return bad batteries to Janty at?

I sent in my batteries a long time ago, and I understand there has been a move since then.

For what it's worth, the return address for the shipment I just received:

Xpressales
    4717 Park Bend Dr.
    Fort Worth, TX 76137

Honestly, though, I wouldn't worry overly much about sending your batteries in until you hear from Jeff what he wants you to do. My guess is that even if he tells you to send them back, he will still ship replacements without waiting for the defective ones to arrive.

Have you checked your spam folder to make sure you haven't had any correspondence snagged by your filter? I know some people have reported correspondence from JantyUSA as winding up in their spam folder.

VapeAllDay--I know what you mean. I think JantyUSA's website looks awesome, but it's barely functional. Even if they're not able to show realtime inventory on the site, Janty should be able to modify the home page to give announcements on availability.

For what it's worth, penstyle atomizers from PureSmoker work just fine with the Kissbox so long as you have the Kissbox switch installed.

Moved On

Just to update my post earlier, Jeff contacted me via email yesterday and informed me that replacement parts for my Kissbox were en route. Thanks for your reply to my post JustJulie. I am certainly going to support Jeff as long as he continues to support all of us Janty device owners.

Moved On ECF Veteran

I got my first Kissbox Extended just two days ago... it took over a week, I did get a shipping e-mail. However, the USB cable was not there. I got a very quick e-mail response when I queried, saying it would be shipped later this week.

I think we are just gearing up following the lengthy Chinese holiday. Suppliers are catching up with back orders as supplies come in?(Why does every country other than the US seem to have these great, lengthy holidays??)

After two days, I think I like a switch model, and Janty Cappuccino cartridges are deeeelicious! I'll have to get a bottle of it.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Jeff has done nothing but go out of his way for me.

even if I ask him to throw in additional items to orders
    or warranty replacements in process, he is always willing
    to do what I ask. a lot of places don't do that, they
    just tell you to order again.

I placed my order for a KB Classic and Dura-C on March 2nd, and Janty replied to an email I sent a couple days ago saying that they are waiting for the second shipment of Dura-Cs which should arrive this Friday...FYI

Ultra Member

Jeff @ JantyUSA Has Always Been Great with My Orders, Support, Warranty on All My Dura(s) Issues.

Jeff Has Always Answered all my emails within an hour or so (business hours, he does not sleep there) and has replaced defective items immediately without any issues (if in stock).

In Fact When They Were Out Of Stock of The Dura Parts Jeff Emailed Me & Asked If I Wanted To Wait, Wanted Something Else Or Other, As Well As Notifying Me When He Received Replacement Parts and Was Going To Ship Them To Me!

JantyUSA Has Been Swamped With Tons Of Long Emails That Were Poorly Written & Poor Subject Lines (taking a lot longer to process them that way), Back Ordered, Etc, I Believe Jeff Is Doing A Great Job and is Probably Doing the Work of (3) People.

As For The Issues With The Website, I am Sure Thats Janty's Issues & Not Jeff's. I Do Think The Website Issues Should Be Corrected and That Janty (maybe Ludo) Should Be contacted about these annoying issues.

Just My Thanks To Jeff & JantyUSA For His Great Customer Service.

Keep Vapin!

Ultra Member

Thanks Julie, I had sent Jeff an e-mail about the battery and he said he would send it with the Dura-C I ordered but I guess he forgot. No junk e-mails. I guess I need to remind him?

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I just ordered a manual switch and usb pass-through. It would have been nice if the web site had mentioned that an office move would be delaying deliveries.