Merged old sticky threads (5) - Page 3

View Poll Results: What would you like to see on the JSV2?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Metal/Aluminum Body

45 77.59%
  • Fix Leaking Issues

31 53.45%
  • Fix Switch Problems

41 70.69%
  • Fix Atomizer Issues(Fitting)

22 37.93%
  • Better Battery Cover

21 36.21%
  • Available in More Colors

11 18.97%
  • More Adapters for other Atomizers

17 29.31%
  • Longer USB Cord

19 32.76%
  • Better Price(Please!)

18 31.03%
  • All of the Above!

14 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 342 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (5)

CASAA Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Julie, I had sent Jeff an e-mail about the battery and he said he would send it with the Dura-C I ordered but I guess he forgot. No junk e-mails. I guess I need to remind him?

Absolutely, you should remind him. Honestly, I think they were in such a hurry to get the Dura-Cs in the mail ASAP that they forgot to pull information on individual customers to see if there were any outstanding issues.

Ultra Member

Thanks Julie, I'm on it!

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    I just ordered a manual switch and usb pass-through. It would have been nice if the web site had mentioned that an office move would be delaying deliveries.
    Amen to that!

I just got an email saying my order was shipped, which I was very excited about, but now I am worried that the shipment won't actually include everything I need.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey everyone... My sincere apologies if you are among those who we have not responded to. Long story short we have recently moved into a larger office facility and it is possible that some emails were lost during the move, especially if you had emailed [email protected].

We are all settled in now and working on getting all of our inventory back to the proper stock levels. We should have a large shipment arriving tomorrow or Monday that will include the Dura-C sets for all of those still awaiting their arrival. For those of you awaiting mini-fogger sets... These will also be coming in our shipment. We are working on setting up a regular weekly shipment system with our factory so that we can continue to grow our inventory and avoid these "Out of stock" issues. We do have Kissbox sets, liquid, and a variety cartridges that are available for immediate shipping.

If anyone needs to contact me directly please do so by emailing [email protected]. We appreciate everyones patience and look forward to providing you with an excellent experience.

Jeff

Jeff - you didn't say anything regarding the ejuice. I ordered two RY4 bottles last friday and the order is "still processing." I would also like to know if I can swtich the strength of both bottles from Low to Medium (or high). Thanks

call me old fashioned, but it seems like that is more appropriately handled through private communication (email, pm...?)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran strayling's Avatar

I sent you an email about my latest order (address snafu, no big deal). Posting here mainly to let you know your presence and hard work are much appreciated.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm a little disappointed in my first experience ordering from JantyUSA, to be honest.

From the shipping tab:

We ship your items the day after receiving your payment during business days. We ship all items via USPS Priority Mail with expected delivery times of 1-4 days depending on your location.

Other than the automated "Order #### has been received" message, there's been no communication at all. Not even an acknowledgment of my payment, other than the one Paypal actually sends. I would have expected my shipment to go out today since there's been no mention of stock issues on the manual switch and USB cable. As of 5:00pm, my order status still says "processing."

Dallas is a one or two day mail from here. I was certainly hoping to have this by the weekend. There is still time for salvation, but right now my impression is a tepid "ehhh," especially given their prices.

ceejay

Walrus did you order the dura-c? read the above post from janty - he mentions the kits are coming in tomorrow or monday.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    Walrus did you order the dura-c? read the above post from janty - he mentions the kits are coming in tomorrow or monday.
    Nope. All I ordered was a Kissbox Classic manual switch, and the USB pass-through.