Merged old sticky threads (7) - Page 103

View Poll Results: How do you hold your stick?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Button on top for index finger

8 18.18%
  • Button on bottom for thumb

25 56.82%
  • Either / Don't have a preference

11 25.00%
Page 103 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1846
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (7)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    You're missing (or, I pray not, intentionlly ignoring) what is upsetting to me and perhaps others. You haven't run the contest transparently. No one who submitted a guess knows yet whether they were 1/2 right, in the right direction, totally wrong, ...

It is as if you displayed a jar of beans and said "On September 1 we'll tell you how many beans are there and award a prize to the first person who guessed within 100 of the answer." Then on September 1 you say no one was close enough, award the prize at random, and don't disclose the number of beans. Do you think those who submitted guesses would not be a little disturbed at the lack of transparency?

You haven't given an answer which makes any sense to me as to why the answer wasn't released. As a result I can't help but wonder whether the answer is a moving target.
    Maybe its due to me not being able to leak information, as i was told not to do so. Maybe, if i told you how many guessed almost right, how many got one thing right, you would be able to figure it out.

And, again, i understand you all - i just cant say or do anything else at the moment, as ive clearly stated earlier. So while i do appreciate you all taking the time to read this, then this is kinda futile.

As i stated a while back ( cant recall if its in this thread or the other one ) i have contacted Ludo and asked if i can disclose the information, and pointed to all of you who had these arguments, some valid, some non valid, towards why we should release the info. And thats all i can do right now - so, maybe i can tell you what this is all about soon.

But, theres no point in continuing this discussion anymore to be honest; As much as i want to, im not at liberty to say anything else. And i do hope that those of you that reads this, understands that and are willing to move on for now atleast, and give me - as a new person in Janty, and on this board, the benefit of doubt.

If you dont want to do that, I will just have to accept that, but discussing about the Cameo, about this competition, what i should have done, what could have been, what has happened, what could happen, is pointless - I cant do anything more than what im doing.

So lets try to get this ship back on the road shall we? Im doing my best, and i would love it, if you could just relax a bit; I am working on seeing if i can release the info, and thats the best i can do. I am listening to you, and responding, within the parameters of what im currently allowed to say, and that is also the best i can do.

*Whew* youre a tough crowd tonight.. and here i thought id just pop in to answer some questions and help some people. Oh well.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by truckdrivingmouse View Post
    Don't need you to correct past mistakes. Would have been helpful not to make the SAME mistakes again though.
    True, but the way i see it (from my naive standpoint) i didnt see it as a mistake being repeated. All i did was post a competition, featuring an e-cig that i designed, that for all i know will definately go into production, and then i was told in the eleventh hour that i was not able to post the info anyway.

So.. yes, i see the problem, but i couldnt have seen it coming.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Did a video preview of the Twinbox:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ype-video.html

I do not like any of the RY's or vanilla but some people LOVE them. Try them all if you can find them at a good price and see what you think.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I understand both points of view- if he release the specs and then they are changed people are pissed- if he doesn't relase specs people get tired of waiting.

I wasn't around for the stick drama- but I think the reason people are pissed is because they are excited about the product and want to know about it- I know I was dissapointed when I found out it would the specs would be pushed back- but hey whatever. Now that the cameo is soo hyped up it could be a blessing or a curse. Now that its been pushed back and pushed back and it doesn't live up to the hype it could kill the product. If it does live up to the hype people will forget about the set-backs.

I just wished I had some sorta idea of what the cameo is about. I am in the market to buy a high voltage PV, and I am trying my hardest to wait on the cameo. Not knowing any info on it is making waiting that much harder. But I LOVE all of my Janty products and believe it will be all that and more. I think if it was up to Mik he would release the info, but he works for company and has people he answers to- I understand, but still waiting isn't fun.

Mik keep up the good work- plus I can't wait to watch that twinbox video- hell with the cameo- build the twinbox!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks guys

Moved On

Exclamation Janty USA going down for maintenance @ 2am CST

At 2am CST JantyUSA will be going down for some quick maintenance. I don't expect this to last too long. ETA is 2-4 hours while some upgrades are performed.

I apologize for any inconvenience

Thomas - Webmaster/Admin

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default www.jantyworld.com IS LIVE!

Jantyworld.com is now live!

Wherever you go from now on, you will end up at www.jantyworld.com - this is out global site, which includes the USA, the France and the Europe store.

Weve worked quite hard to get this up and running, so we hope you will all enjoy our labor, and the integrated streaming of global news.

If you encounter any problems, let us know by emailing us at [email protected] - or simply post a message in this thread!

Enjoy 09/09/09 - it wont come back.

*IMPORTANT* :

YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE A NEW USER FOR JANTYWORLD!. Unfortunately but this is the only way of doing this - the alternative is for us to manually edit a database by hand and move a gazillion records over ( cause thats how many customers we have! .. yes yes ).
    Last edited by Mik_Janty; 09-10-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: updated info

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Kelemvor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

we have to create a new global account, right ?

looks nice btw. exploring now

account creation failed. trying again, suggestions ?

[edit] i could reset the password but the system thinks the login is wrong or not existend.
    Last edited by Kelemvor; 09-09-2009 at 11:19 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kelemvor View Post
    we have to create a new global account, right ?

looks nice btw. exploring now

account creation failed. trying again, suggestions ?
    You shouldnt have to create a new account - what exactly fails when you are creating one now ( it could be that its because youre creating the same as already exists )

---oops, its a redirect problem, fixing that now.
    Last edited by Mik_Janty; 09-09-2009 at 11:18 AM.