View Poll Results: How do you hold your stick?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Button on top for index finger

8 18.18%
  • Button on bottom for thumb

25 56.82%
  • Either / Don't have a preference

11 25.00%
Page 6 of 185 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (7)

Ultra Member

I Ordered My Janty Stick Limited Edition Today!

Got My Email Confirmation Right Away!

I Forgot to Ask Jeff Something (asked for a Favor) about my order, I Sent Him an Email, He Replied Back 20 Minutes Later with a No Problem & Thanks For The Business!

I Have Had 3 Orders (this makes #4) With Jeff at JantyUSA, Never An Issue, Fast RMA for DOA, Fast Shipping and Never Any Loss Of Communication...

Keep Vapin Janty!
    Last edited by Cellmeister; 04-15-2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Call me inquisitive, if you will.... But how do suppliers read these posts and know the real name of the person ordering?

I saw "no record of you ordering.... & You did not pay" comments by supplier.

Just curious.

I'm not positive but the suppliers have access to the purchase records. So as an unoffical post/reply they could match the users *name* on their profile here to one of their records. Of course they would need an actual e-mail with order # to really look it up because the forums are not for "official" replies about returns/warrenty.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

When I first ordered from JantyUSA they were pre-revamp on the site and dealing with supply issues. It took about a week for me to get my Dura C. Once I got it one of the atomizers was dead and they'd shipped the wrong automatic batteries. I contact Jeff and he shipped new batteries + atomizer within days. I have heard horror stories but I have never ONCE believed they were trying to RIP ANYONE OFF. E-Cig suppliers are having a hard time getting product so the supply lines are a bit choked. I understand it's frustrating but it's I do not believe there is any malice involved at all.

I just refuse to let someone smash them down to the core when it's obvious they aren't trying to intentionally harm anyone. The ultimate issue is dealing with a bunch of addicts- we get cranky when we don't get our fix

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I agree they are a great company that ran into problems, but you know at the end they will always make it right.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Jeff ALWAYS makes it right. Make sure you include your order number with your PayPal payment, and make sure you send communications via the Contact Us link on the website. Like most here, I have never had a problem.
    "Deja Moo : The feeling you’ve heard this bull before !"

I am still waiting for an answer to my question of, where is my order? Ordered on 3/19/09 still no order. Emailed on the site 10 days ago, nothing. PM'd Ludo, said he'd get with Jeff on it. Still nothing. Gonna file a paypal dispute later today if still no word.

Brandon

Order 2770

Blog Entries

I must take this time to apologize to Janty-USA for this posting, they did indeed issue me a FULL refund (I didn't even request that, simply either the delivery of the remainder of my order or a partial refund for what I did not receive) but they refunded me in full for ALL of my orders. Clearly there were mixups here, it is true that our paypal account IS a different email address than the one I was contacting them from. Like many people, there's more than one person in this household and we use more than one email address for various things. The paypal account is a different account from the one I use to corrospond, so the names are different but they are all from the same household. In any case I apologize for this clearly misleading posting. Janty has cleared this up completely and to more than my satisfaction.

Senior Member ECF Veteran rinkusu's Avatar

I ordered a mini fogger with an extra atomizer. I received the shipment within 4 days. I am satisfied with no complaints.

Full Member Verified Member

I've been reading and checking reviews on so many different e-cigs and at first I wanted a Janty minifogger. This was going to be my first e-cig. But after reading about so many complaints I backed off. I read more about other products and discovered everyone had problems or was disgruntled with just about everyone. So I went back to square one, decided to just do it and bought the minifogger. I have to say I'm very happy with the service I received. Received my order within 3 days and got a quick response to an email I sent about an issue that turned out not to be an issue. The support and service I've received so far from Janty USA was top notch and I'm thrilled with my minifogger... except for the RY4 juice - it's nasty in my opinion. I wouldn't have a problem recommending Janty USA.

Page 6 of 185 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast