Merged old sticky threads (8)
Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old sticky threads (8)

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey Ludo....I've got a problem. I can't get my battery out...it's stuck! In the video, it seems to just slide out but mine does not and I can't get a grip on it to pull it out. I've tried shaking it out too...it's not budging. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Lu

Super Member ECF Veteran

Given the price points I think I will opt for this instead of the Prodigy. It looks very nice.

I am starting to think I should link my checking account to jorth1's pay pal account, not my own.

DW

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Update to my previous post: I shook and shook until a part of the top of the battery came out and I was able to pull it out. I see what the problem is...the top of the battery compartment is a little tighter than the rest of it. I have it charging now....but I'm afraid to put it back in now....LOL

Lu

Ultra Member ECF Veteran franklyspeaking's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SambucaLu View Post
    Update to my previous post: I shook and shook until a part of the top of the battery came out and I was able to pull it out. I see what the problem is...the top of the battery compartment is a little tighter than the rest of it. I have it charging now....but I'm afraid to put it back in now....LOL
    It gets looser with time. Mine was like that in the beginning but now slides out easily. Still vapeing like a champ. Dollar for dollar I think this may be the best value out there. I've been updating all of the people I have turned onto vapeing or am in the process of turning and the Janty Stick is now my primary recommendation. Cheap 360mah batteries that charge in an hour, built-in usb passthrough, cheap atomizers, pen-style cart capacity, excellent vapor, stylish compact form-factor. Does it get better than that?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If all this is true.....why are so many seem to be raving about the Prodigy and not the stick.
    The stick is the first mod I have ordered (hope I did the right thing)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Addict View Post
    If all this is true.....why are so many seem to be raving about the Prodigy and not the stick.
    The stick is the first mod I have ordered (hope I did the right thing)
    Because people usually buy *either* the prodigy *or* the stick.

Not everyone has $250.00 to burn for both.

I'm still standing by the Dura-C. Judging from the looks of the smoke from the Janty Stick, it's the same. BUT, the stick has a design...so, I would think that, if people are looking for design, the stick is appealing. Just don't like the price tag it's currently at.

Unregistered Supplier

for me I think the stick is a much better choice over the Prodigy. There is no way in hell I would vape the Prodigy in public. I really like the sleek modern look, and it is nice and small.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

The JANTY STICK will sell for 79.95 USD/59.59 EURO and this is what you get for that price:

1 x JANTY STICK BODY
    1 x classic atomizer under warranty
    2 x E-CIGAR BATTERIES
    1 x Mini USB cable for charging AND vaping through computer/car/power outlet
    5 x Free Classic carts
    1 x Unique designed leather carrying pouch

We will also provide TAWA (Janty Throw away atomizers at an unbeatable price as optional accessory!)

JANTYSTICK - a set on Flickr

STAY TUNED FOR PRE-SALES SETS at 69.95 USD for a limited time!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran QueenInNC's Avatar

Does the Janty Stick only use the 801 atomizer or will there be an option of a 901? Thanks!
    www.eliquidplanet.com

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast