Merged old Janty eGo sticky threads - Page 3
Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged old Janty eGo sticky threads

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Kelemvor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well, i believe how long i vape on a 14500 against a 10440 320mah. it is more than 3 times. thats a fact i prove every single day i use those things.

there are differences between the 14500 batteries, thats a 2nd fact. if i get my babyJ i will see whats really up with your new integrated battery. but i really doubt you prove me wrong.

[edit] janty still have one free shot to deliver a bad device for me, until this happens i will buy the next thing you throw at me
    you guys got me right away from cigarettes with my very 1st kissbox extended i bought. that
    alone is worth every € i spent.
    and your open discussion style and patience is improving jantys image more than you think yourself ... i think .
    Last edited by Kelemvor; 10-31-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well, i trust the engineers that have taken the battery apart, and have conducted wide spread tests on numerous ones of these 14500 batteries - no offense ofcourse.

There IS also a chance that the batteries you have for the jantystick are bad - and as such doesnt provide you with the duration you should have gotten from them: The batteries we sell arent high quality, hence the price.

How long does your Jantystick battery last? In hours i mean: mine is around 6 hours on pretty decent vaping. The thing is, you dont need more. If your JS battery lasts say 4 hours, thats still okay - but that also means that the Baby J, IF it runs 600 mAH will last twice that = 8 hours + it has integrated USB for charging while vaping = You wont need any more than this.

I mean more mAH is always nice to have, but its not essential once you reach a certain point - i think crossing the 5-6 hour line is adequate in any regard.

And if you do happen to have some very nice good quality 14500 batteries, well good for you - but thats not our impression of them - and still, even if they did produce 900 mAH, this is still a third party product and it will still mean a huge alteration in design if people were to be able to take out the batteries and replace with their own - its practically impossible to do this while maintaining USB charging at the end of the Baby J.

So - all in all, as i mentioned before im happy about your inputs, but I hope you realise that we are doing things our way because of several valid reasons; And several weeks of research.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, i am checking up again on the 14500 battery. not because i want to use it in baby j - but because i want to make sure that it IS infact as bad as ive been told. I mean - i dont mind being right, - but i do mind telling you that you are wrong, if im infact wrong.
    Last edited by Mik_Janty; 10-31-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oh - and i didnt show this in the review, but the LED goes from white to blue when you drag on it. Reason i didnt notice this before is because i couldnt suck that long on it.. phew.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any idea on price yet?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Not yet no - i will bring all the info as i get it =)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I also have units with both the 10440 (including the JS) and 14500 and attest that the 14500 outlasts the 10440 by almost 3 to one.

After viewing both videos I'd go for the Baby J. Looks sweet.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

As i mentioned in an edit, i will check up on those batteries again: if its true, i see no reason why we shouldnt incorporate those in future versions of say the Jantystick, or similar products.

Captain Tightpants Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Very nice, Mik! As a fan of the 510, you're making it very difficult for me to choose between the Baby J with an adapter, or the Ego. If the price is right, I may have to get one of each!

Very classy looking PV. I'm still waiting to check out the next versions of the Stick, as well.
    Carved upon my stone: "My body lies, yet still I roam."

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AngusATAT View Post
    Very nice, Mik! As a fan of the 510, you're making it very difficult for me to choose between the Baby J with an adapter, or the Ego. If the price is right, I may have to get one of each!

Very classy looking PV. I'm still waiting to check out the next versions of the Stick, as well.
    They go well together as a pair i must admit - we might even consider making a double package with a reduced price.

But if you are a fan of the 510, GET the Ego, it is seriously amazing Im using mine alot more than i thought i would - it actually has me gotten back on the 510 train!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Can you post some pictures? I'm in China at the moment and can't get youtube for some stupid reason.