Thread: new ego battery, strange blinking lights

Default new ego battery, strange blinking lights

I just purchased 2 new ego batteries through the usa janty site. Upon recieving I plugged the first one into my janty usb charger. The light on the charger turned red signifying it charging. The light turned green about 20 minutes later. Upon unscrewing the battery fromt he charger the light started blinking rapidly in 5 blink increments. Its not working with my atomiser and I don't know what the blinking lights mean. What did I do wrong or is this a defective battery?

2nd battery charged. no blinking light issue but its not powering my janty XL atomiser. The atomiser works fine on my older battery. The light comes on when i press the button but not power to the atty and the threads don't seem to match up (seems you have to screw it in reaaaallly tight). WTH is going on!?!

Moved On

It sounds like the 1st battery may be defective. Please open a ticket on usa.jantworld.com and we will look after both problems.

Thank you Janty for a quick response on both the forums and your site.

I have recently received a few sample juice bottles in my orders. I have a few questions regarding the smoke liquid.

What are these flavors and does the M & L mean medium and low nicotine respectivly?
    Jasm-M
    Grtea-L
    Ori-L

Where is your liquid manufactured?

Moved On

Jasmine
    Green Tea
    Oriental

L-Low
    M-Med
    H-High
    SH- SuperHigh

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Are these the new 1000 mah eGo-T batteries? If so, the 5 blinks may mean it's turned off and you have to press the button 5 times real quick to turn it on.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, you probably just have to click the light 5 times in a 2 second period and the battery will turn on. I just got my new Janty JETS XL set on Saturday.