Janty USA - Stock Update - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Janty USA - Stock Update

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Toby, I find that condom method pretty messy. There is no issue at all, filling from the top. The Elixir bottles are perfect to fill the EDC's and Dura DC's from the top

I'll test again for the 5ML to be sure.

Super Member ECF Veteran ournature's Avatar

I'd say they can hold about 4,5-5ml the first fill.
    I dripped 150 drops in a new ego DC today, if you consider 30 drops as 1ml it's a total of about 5ml.
    If you don't want to burn the filler running too dry you might want to refill as soon as you get a weaker taste, so you can usually add 60-70 drops for further refills.
    That means the vapeble juice between refills can be about 2-2,5ml.
    That is pretty good, little more than a mega tank that can hold 1,9ml.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thanks ournature, got the same results here. I find them much better than the Tank system. Hope customers will come to the same conclusion

Yes! Loving the new Janty EDC!! Seems to me that the new Dual-Coils give excellent throat-hit and vapor compared to other systems.
    ...next, I have to try out the new Janty Dura DC (dual-coil cartomizers)

Here is stock update on Janty USA:
    New - Janty Dura DC (dual-coil) Cartomizers
    Dual-Coil equals dual performance! These new dual-coil Cartomizers for the eGo and Dura are fantastic! Great performance, huge capacity!!
    Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Pack 5 Dura DC Cartomizer Black

New Janty eGo XL Carrying Case
    Larger, longer carry case for your eGoXL and all your accessories
    Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - JANTY EGO LEATHER CARRYING CASING XL

New eGo Lanyards
    The Janty eGo Lanyard is a convenient and stylish way to keep your best friend near you at all times! Simple, yet effective!
    Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Janty eGo Lanyard

Will the USA shop be selling Stainless Steel 650 mah ego batteries any time soon? I have been using mine since March 2010 and they are starting to wear out. Thanks.

Hi Otis,

We do not have any on current order... but I will see what I can do for the next order

Regards,
    Sean
    JantyUSA

Hey there guys.

First of I must say that me and my girlfriend are more then happy with your guys service and quality of product! Damn we are!

Anyway any chance you guys will be offering single coil dura cartos in the future? Then I mean ones that can be refilled without a syringe like the old ones, ones that can be refilled with simple dripping down the top. Silly I know since I already have the the dual coils, both dura and ego and they are great. See the problem is they use alot of liquid. Which then again isnt really a problem but here is our situation. We live in a country that does not allow eliquid with nicotine but for some reason we have always been able to order through you guys. Have been doing that for almost a year now. The reason I ask about the single coil option is because we try to make our juice last as long as we can so we don't have to order juize as often.

Oh and one more thing. We had boge before and when those get clogged it's a simple matter of sticking a tooth pick or a syringe in the airhole followed by blowing on it gently to loosen it up. Doesnt seem to be the case with your dura dual coil. They seem to want to get clogged quickly and I havent been able to unclog it easily. Any tips on that one?

Anyway again thanks for the great service in the past and love your products!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Toby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helmar View Post
    They seem to want to get clogged quickly and I havent been able to unclog it easily. Any tips on that one?
    Putting the clogged up carto in the freezer overnight can help unclog the wadding, enabling more lifespan...
    iVapour.co.uk - Janty UK Supplier; the original eGo.
    iVapour-elixir.co.uk - Silver Bullet, mods, and spares.
    The EU Tobacco Products Directive is not a victimless crime...

Default Stock Update Elixir

Elixir liquid is now stocked with all your favourites.

RY4 is back too!

Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Elixir PG 15ML

Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Elixir VG 15ML

Oh! The Xmas coupon is also extended until the 24th

Code: xmas

Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Sean S; 12-22-2011 at 05:15 AM.
    danman77 likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast