Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Kuwako is coming...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Kelemvor:

Maybe I did sound a bit on the mad side... Possibly because after the Tesla's 'pseudo-scam' I may be holding a grudge...

Sorry. Not my intention really; It was not on purpose...

Let's hope this time they deliver...

=)

Peace.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Geoscouter's Avatar

So it appears that a janty pipe form product is close to release! Eagerly waiting for more details. Wonder what ever became of the Tesla atty/carto that started all of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

The Kuwako is a magical accessory. It's simple, it's beautiful and will certainly appeal to every Janty eGo owner.

Frankly, Kelemvor, Ournature and a few more I forgot to mention here, you guys know Janty since the start, you've been critical at times but you understand us and motivate Janty to make better products. I will make sure you get the new stuff, the moment it rolls from the production line! Shoot me a mail with your mail adresses

For those who do not know Janty's history: Janty has organically grown from within the e-cig community. We developed the Kissbox in 2008, the Jantystick in 2009, the King of ecigs "eGo" in October 2009. All of this couldn't have been done without the input from the community.

A little reminder from 2009: The Janty Ego - YouTube

It is only by discussing with likeminded people on the forums that Janty has become what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. And we think that we have some nifty stuff ready to be launched around Xmas 2011 and later in March 2012.

As for the TESLA: We abandoned the project in its initial form but it gave us another idea. An idea that has resulted in a beautiful new ecig on which design and technology we will build in the future, we call it the NEO Classic. Launch date: between Xmas 2011 and January 2012
    son et lumiere likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Jason_in_nc's Avatar

Yay! Glad to hear some new stuff is on the verge of release.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    The Kuwako is a magical accessory. It's simple, it's beautiful and will certainly appeal to every Janty eGo owner.

Frankly, Kelemvor, Ournature and a few more I forgot to mention here, you guys know Janty since the start, you've been critical at times but you understand us and motivate Janty to make better products. I will make sure you get the new stuff, the moment it rolls from the production line! Shoot me a mail with your mail adresses

For those who do not know Janty's history: Janty has organically grown from within the e-cig community. We developed the Kissbox in 2008, the Jantystick in 2009, the King of ecigs "eGo" in October 2009. All of this couldn't have been done without the input from the community.

A little reminder from 2009: The Janty Ego - YouTube

It is only by discussing with likeminded people on the forums that Janty has become what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. And we think that we have some nifty stuff ready to be launched around Xmas 2011 and later in March 2012.

As for the TESLA: We abandoned the project in its initial form but it gave us another idea. An idea that has resulted in a beautiful new ecig on which design and technology we will build in the future, we call it the NEO Classic. Launch date: between Xmas 2011 and January 2012
    I have confessed I kinda hold a grudge against Janty. However it is more of a mixed-emotional thing... As I really deeply admire you; pioneering ever since, and possibly that is why I felt a bit dissapointed to begin with... As I expected nothing other than constant delivery, so to speak... Perfection. Which may not be realistic in the first place. But that is what the eGo masterminds per se inspired in me...

Nevertheless, we could turn this love-hate ambivalence into full devotion if you made me a beta tester/ first units tester for the NEO classic. Now, that would be cooool and fair...

Just saying... Heeee...

Last edited by revolver; 12-06-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran franklyspeaking's Avatar

There is no questioning Janty's contribution to the e-cig world. The kiss box introduced the first usb passthrough and manual switch design (to my knowledge), they brought the 510 in the form of the Dura, they introduced the first widely available mass produced 'box mod' in the form of the janty stick, then they launched the eGo which instantly made all of the mods I had at the time pointless in owning. In a lot of ways Janty has been the forerunner in innovating the industry. If they hadn't been around many of the folks who weren't willing to vape a flashlight would still be dealing with 240 mah battery life...
    Last edited by franklyspeaking; 12-07-2011 at 12:04 AM.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by franklyspeaking View Post
    The kiss box introduced the first usb passthrough.
    You have really taken me back to my old classic titanium kissbox days at my job where colleagues kept coming in my office just to see my PC "smoking"! I loved that e-cig!

PV Master ECF Veteran

I can't friggin wait.

ADV

Kuwako by Janty

Quite futuristic look, if one can trust the picture.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Geoscouter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ADV View Post
    Kuwako by Janty

Quite futuristic look, if one can trust the picture.
    Wow. I'd say revolutionary if that is really it. Hopefully more details will come out soon. Trying to figure out how this is an accessory to the ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast