Kuwako is coming... - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Kuwako is coming...

Super Member ECF Veteran Jason_in_nc's Avatar

Not what I had in mind when thinking of a pipe... But I'll reserve judjement until I hear something more official from Janty.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Kelemvor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

this picture is from a very old design of pipe i saw as "coming soon" at the time i started vaping,
    i was sad to see it being dropped, but i doubt that this is kuwako

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

We will have the Kuwako up for sales a week or so after New Year, however, it is not the device represented on the picture you posted.

The picture you posted is one of our patented Janty e-pipe designs from 2009 for which we made the prototype already:

Kuwako is coming...-jantynederland_e-pipe_patent2009.jpg
    Last edited by Ludo; 12-16-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran Jason_in_nc's Avatar

So... we close enough to launch that you can share anything with us? Anything at all?

arv
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    The Kuwako is a magical accessory. It's simple, it's beautiful and will certainly appeal to every Janty eGo owner.

Frankly, Kelemvor, Ournature and a few more I forgot to mention here, you guys know Janty since the start, you've been critical at times but you understand us and motivate Janty to make better products. I will make sure you get the new stuff, the moment it rolls from the production line! Shoot me a mail with your mail adresses

For those who do not know Janty's history: Janty has organically grown from within the e-cig community. We developed the Kissbox in 2008, the Jantystick in 2009, the King of ecigs "eGo" in October 2009. All of this couldn't have been done without the input from the community.

A little reminder from 2009: The Janty Ego - YouTube

It is only by discussing with likeminded people on the forums that Janty has become what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. And we think that we have some nifty stuff ready to be launched around Xmas 2011 and later in March 2012.

As for the TESLA: We abandoned the project in its initial form but it gave us another idea. An idea that has resulted in a beautiful new ecig on which design and technology we will build in the future, we call it the NEO Classic. Launch date: between Xmas 2011 and January 2012
    I haven't been here in ages and I can't tell you how immensely happy I am you'll be launching the new products. I started smoking analogs again, as I do every year, so I'll have a great excuse to get myself the new Janty stuff.

Ludo - I won't bother you with an email, since I've neither been here that long or that useful (since I never used anything but Janty, so can't give much of an insight), but please let us now here anything you can, when you can, and not a moment later!

And if it's not clear - consider this my pre-order.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

color me interested as well, always felt like i should be holding a pipe when i vape instead of a cylindrical tube. curious to see what this turns out to be

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The "countdown" timer on the website is a neat idea. Can't wait to see it hit zero.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tinstar15 View Post
    The "countdown" timer on the website is a neat idea. Can't wait to see it hit zero.
    Me neither. Any clue's as to how much it will be so I will know how much to save up Ludo?

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

No need to save up for the Kuwako, it is going to be within everybody's budget. I got the final prototype and I can assure you that the built and quality surpasses what I had hoped for.
    Last edited by Ludo; 01-02-2012 at 02:40 AM.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    No need to save up of the Kuwako, it is going to be within everybody's budget. I got the final prototype and I can assure you that the built and quality surpasses what I had hoped for.
    I can't wait. Going to be awesome. I really like the name Kuwaku. It's really authentic and get's back to the roots of how e-cigs first started.
    Last edited by son et lumiere; 01-02-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast