Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Janty Neo Classic New Product "Back To The Basics"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by Katya View Post
    Is it a true 3.7v device? Or is it more like 3.2-3.4v under load, regulated, like all the eGos?
    "Like all the eGos".. ? Janty eGo is a true 3.7 volt device - the copies might not be.

This device is also a true 3.7 volt device.

More important is the fact that we have developed a puromizer specifically for this device - this puromizer is essentially a combination of a cartomizer, and a clearomizer - but everything in it, has been made specifically to enhance throat hit, taste, and wicking.

The puromizer, ohmage, and battery are all perfectly aligned to bring this sensation to life - this is not just another chinese "Slap'n'sell" product - we thougth about this, tested it thoroughly, and now after a long time of developing, we are selling it.

The whole idea behind the NEO Classic is that we want to bring uncomplicated back to the e-cigarette world - this device works fantastic, and is absolutely no hassle to operate, or maintain.

I hope that clears it up! I will be making a presentation video of this device soon - working on it as we speak, where i hope to enlighten you all a bit more on easy it should be to get a hassle-free, but fantastic, vaping experience!
    son et lumiere likes this.

2. Advertisement
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Toby's Avatar

Hey Mik - great to have you back here!

And personally, I'm really looking forward to checking out your new baby...

Janty Neo Classic New Product "Back To The Basics"-neo-classic-small.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Janty Neo Classic New Product "Back To The Basics"-neo-classic-small.jpg  
    iVapour.co.uk - Janty UK Supplier; the original eGo.
    iVapour-elixir.co.uk - Silver Bullet, mods, and spares.
    The EU Tobacco Products Directive is not a victimless crime...

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik_Janty View Post
    "Like all the eGos".. ? Janty eGo is a true 3.7 volt device - the copies might not be.
    Actually, to my knowledge, they are not and never have been. If anything, the new Rivas (eGo clones) are true 3.7v batteries (tested under load).

Surely you must be familiar with Scottbee's famous findings, are you not?

Battery Voltages -- Surprise!

That said, I love them and use them all the time. And they perform flawlessly with lower resistance atomizers.
    Last edited by Katya; 01-18-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Actually, to my knowledge, they are not and never have been. If anything, the new Rivas (eGo clones) are true 3.7v batteries (tested under load).

That said, I love them and use them all the time. And they perform flawlessly with lower resistance atomizers.
    I know that on forums, people tend to test every little bit of detail, and then they proclaim their perceived truth as the answer, and those who listen tend to treat this information as the truth, and nothing else but the truth.

So, i wont go further into that subject, all i will say is that we put a great effort into finding the optimal balance between our system - this means batteries, atomizers, and liquids. All of these have to work together, so while another manufacturer might make a battery that outputs a tad more than ours, it doesnt necessarily mean that their battery is better to smoke on.

Thats what we typically see with the chinese productions - they tend to optimize without understanding - things get tuned, but the end result is typically that the product ends up with a bad taste, a bad feel, or several flaws that are extremely annoying.

Thats what we are trying to fix; Our goal is to make e-cigarettes that work with the things we provide to them - not necessarily with what everyone else makes that could be adapted to them. The Janty NEO Classic is a great example of this;

I am sure that in a few months some other manufacturer will copy it - but i am also 100% sure that no other manufacturer has the skill or understanding to make it work as good as ours - its all about balance, not about raw power or the size of your wick.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Hey Mik - great to have you back here!

And personally, I'm really looking forward to checking out your new baby...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neo-classic-small.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	73756
    Hi Toby!

Yeah its been too long.. but Ludo doesnt let me out for air often!

arv
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yeah its been too long.. but Ludo doesnt let me out for air often!
    Hi Mik!
    We know Kuwako is supposed to be available in shops tommorow - what about Neo Classic? Is the release date known yet?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi Arv

Sorry I cant tell you that at this time - I am not even sure yet. It shouldnt be too long though!

arv
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi Arv

Sorry I cant tell you that at this time - I am not even sure yet. It shouldnt be too long though!
    Thanks, just wanted to check. Let us know as soon as you can!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

No problem - Im glad to be of any help!

Ill come running through here screaming when its out ( if Ludo doesnt beat me to it ) !

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not saying the voltage isn't lower (it is), but the eGo readings are flawed.
    The eGo uses a PWM circuit so you can't read its output with a DC voltmeter. You need a true RMS voltmeter or an oscilloscope.
    Here is a more meaningful analisys: What does the eGo Magic Circuit Really Do?

That being said, the voltage by itself is sort of meaningless - It's the combination of several factors (voltage + atomizer resistance + architecture +...) that produces the final result.
    A good balance is really what's important.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast