Janty Neo tasting burnt - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Janty Neo tasting burnt

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ECF Veteran

-----

Thanks for that link. I wonder why that's not listed on their main site as a USA location?

Does anybody know how much ejuice this Neo classic holds? They don't mention that either.

-----

ECF Veteran

No problem.

Neo capacity: about 2ml

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

update:

Ok this ain't funny anymore. We have four puromizers all in all, two we received with the starter kit and two more we bought as spares. Like I said before the burnt taste was easily rectified but now their all more or less leaking. First I noticed they leak when your dripping and some of it get's underneath the metal so that one is on me, but since I realized that I have started filling more carefully with a syringe or a thin tipped bottle. anyway gurgling sounds frequently wich are often followed by the puro leaking from the bottom and somtimes from the door. This is happening with three of them! Maybe all of them, havent tried the last one.

I know how all of this sounds, here I am complaining about a problem after problem but keep in mind that I have been a ego and dura user for over a year and I do love janty but four broken puros? I don't know if I'm that hot on the neo anymore. Oh and no reply on that ticket yet.

Hasn't anybody been having problems?

Am I just abnormally unlucky?

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Looks like the only way liquid can drip through the bottom center pin is if it is leaking through the top, maybe your silicone cup isnt down tight enough.

Ludo, are the wires on these soldered, silver soldered, or tack welded ???
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Not sure if I could do anything about that silicone myself. Heck I'm not even sure which part is the silicone cup!

Hi helmar, I've been using the Neo for about a week and the only time I've noticed any leaking issues or gurgling sounds from the mouthpiece is when I filled up to capacity (overfilled). If I only fill up approx 3/4 or so, no problems. I've also not experienced any burnt taste from the puromizer as yet. I previously used the eGo T and if I heated up the atty to much, or too fast, I would notice a loss of flavor and intermittent burning taste. You might want to just return the most problematic puromizer and let Janty take a look since the product is new and now distributed to a wide range of customers.

It doesnt matter if I fill it up half the way, quarter of the way or even a few drops. It always leaks. I'm using a cartomizer again. Having to vape with your hands constantly sticky gets quite tiring after awhile.

Full Member Verified Member

thy to leave the puromizer a bit unscrewed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast