Janty Neo tasting burnt - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Janty Neo tasting burnt

Update:

Just wrapped the puros into a padded envelope and sent them to france. Hopefully we will have this sorted out shortly. Want to thank ludo for his help and jeeves over at janty euro. Great service like usual guys. Thank you all for replying and the good tips.

Don't lose hope helmar. The puromizers in my Neo kit were also faulty so I sent them back and asked my vendor to test the replacements to make sure they worked. Been using the replacements for a couple of days now, so far so good. Let's see how they hold up..

Now I know what helmar's going through. I have 4 Puromizers that have been used for the last couple weeks. Three out of the four work well, the other one has started to be a real problem with leaks. I've tried everyway I can think of to isolate the problem with no luck. I get juice all the way up to the mouthpiece and also at the battery connection. As much as janty juice costs (it's worth it), this isn't the perferred way to use it. I've opened a ticket with Janty USA (Sean) to request replacement. Wondering if some of the first Puromizer's stocked have a QC issue.

4. 02-16-2012, 02:21 PM

Reason
    Double posting

Same problem just got mine because they were not supposed to leak in the mouthpiece or have burnt taste.

My first Puromizer is giving my regular burnt taste on my throat, leaking into my mouth occasionally and from the side somewhere...seemingly from inside the glass somewhere not sure.

Having it not so tight seems to help for the burnt taste but the leaking is annoying having sticky fingers half the time or seeing a line of juice on the table where I set it for a while.

I also got liquid in the tip in my mouth twice in the last 3 days since I got it.

Haven't tried other Puromizer or the third backup I bought, hopefully this one is defective and the others are fine.

Overall though I like it alot better than my last Ego-T, if these problems go away it would be mint

Sadly, my replacement puromizers started tasting burnt after a day so I put them away and have been just using the Neo batteries with Ego-T atties or Ego Stardusts. My hunch is that the Neo issues are like the Ego-T at initial launch. I'm happy with the Ego-T these days ... it's been out long enough for its issues to be recognised and sorted...whether you use Janty, Joyetech, Ovale or a third party for replacement parts. Maybe I'll come back to puromizers after a year...

Blog Entries

No burn, no leaks, still alive - 2 initial puromizers from kit + 1 additional for liquid test ( will try to make it wick-replacable )

Senior Member ECF Veteran Flip7990's Avatar

I think the purimizers being hand made make them a little hit or miss. I have had a couple of ones that taste burnt, and a couple die within a week. Best to keep a half dozen around until Janty can get them more consistant. The two that I use now (since I found out that you cannot change flavors without them tasting terrible, both will leak just by laying on the table. I live with it, as the few flaws still make it one of the best vaping units I have used.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234