Janty Neo tasting burnt
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Janty Neo tasting burnt

Default Janty Neo tasting burnt

Hey there guys. Don't know if anyone else has been having this problem but I just got my neo today and I have been getting a burnt taste from time to time. Not all the time just now and a then but frequently enough to be alarming. I filled it all the way up in the beginning and allowed it to sit for aprox 20 min before I used it. I have filled it up a couple of times again to see if that works but to no avail. My girlfriend is using the other puromizer and she has been having the same issues.

Please help.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Toby's Avatar

What type/base liquid are you using?
    iVapour.co.uk - Janty UK Supplier; the original eGo.
    iVapour-elixir.co.uk - Silver Bullet, mods, and spares.
    The EU Tobacco Products Directive is not a victimless crime...

We are both using janty pg liquid. I have banana elixir pg and she has lemon elixir. Mine is dark while hers is clear so I know the liquid is not it. We have not been vaping this differently from our usual lot, cartos and atos. I am now getting a burnt taste quite consistently. I was thinking perhaps I have a faulty puromizer so I have taken a extra one and filled it. Going to let it soak for a good while before trying it.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Toby's Avatar

Have you tried opening the silicone flap to let some air in?

This will mean the wicking mechanism doesn't have to work so hard against the vacuum created in the chamber by it being shut.

Even just opening the flap occasionally will help this (and in my experience, not a drop of liquid will leak out).
    iVapour.co.uk - Janty UK Supplier; the original eGo.
    iVapour-elixir.co.uk - Silver Bullet, mods, and spares.
    The EU Tobacco Products Directive is not a victimless crime...

I will try that but honestly that sounds like a design flaw if that is the case. Janty have given me exemplary service and their products have been excelent, although this has been a little dissapointing.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by helmar View Post
    I will try that but honestly that sounds like a design flaw if that is the case. Janty have given me exemplary service and their products have been excelent, although this has been a little dissapointing.

Did you blow out all the primer before you filled the puromizer with juice?
    One of mine had so much primer in it that it leaked.
    Sticky mess.

Opening the tab seems to have worked although like I said before this seems like a flaw in the design. I would love to hear what mik or ludo say about this. Must be something that could be simply rectified. Silly to have to keep that tab open all the time. Also this is something that should be mentioned in the instructions.

Yes we blew all the primer out. Did everything correctly.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Could be defective. A lot of people have these kits noone has ever complained about it.

I guess we have all the luck then. Now my girlfriends puromizer has started leaking and she's having a mouthful of eliquid from time to time. Well a few drops or so but to much. Guess we might return them, although I think I would love to give it a chance it is a pleasure to smoke when it works. Mine is ok now after I started opening the tab from time to time but she isn't pleased.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast