One day my first puro from NEO Classic kit become very tight to vape and produce less vapor.
I took it apart and accidentally broke wires and coil soldering
* To get puros inner from metal case i used battery from 510-T, screwed it into puro and pulling while make side to side movements.
How i brought it back to life:
Sadly i cant do photos, so i tried to make image
1. Remove all wires, coil and wicks out of ceramic bowl (unsolder if needed) .
2. Make new wick with coil.
3. Take 2 low-resistance wires: one short and one long.
4. Make twist coil "legs" and wires.
5. Put this construction into ceramic bowl from upper side ( wires into holes in ceramic bowl ).
6. Fix short (+) wire on central metal tube by silicone thing under ceramic bowl [A].
7. Fix long wire (ground) on bottom golden circle [C] of puro by bottom silicone ring [B].
8. Check if there is no short circuit!
9. Screw battery and check coil is heating.
Place this back into plastic tube, put metal case back.