Thread: Sure is quiet in Janty World.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Geoscouter's Avatar

Default Sure is quiet in Janty World.

I never did hear how much juice people are able to run through a puromizer before it needs to be disposed. What is your experience?

Also, I'm guessing it is about 2 months before the mid release. Any speculation on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite relevant, but this is puzzling me too. I have my eye on a getting a new Neo or Ego, but I was surprised that they don't have the strongest presence here (or on Youtube and most western centric outlets). I can't even buy a Janty branded Ego-C in the states it seems.

I think they make good juice too, but much of the stock is kind of limited on their site. They need more distribtution and word of mouth. When I discovered they were the designers of the ego, I thought I should go to them first.. but it seems like Joyetech and clones have stolen their thunder. It's much easier find info on that stuff.

Blog Entries

Puromizers like other *mizers main element is coil. By the time coil becomes more and more dirty - puromizer provides less and less vapor/TH. You can disassemble it and wash in alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, one or two times.

By my expirience: Puromizers assembled pretty good, no instant death or burning smell, just slow down of performance. Around 2-3 weeks of vaping and puromizer needs to be replaced / coil changed.

I hope we will see puromizer coil changable in september.

Coil after 2 weeks:

Last edited by vedmaka; 06-27-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well, I don't know...

I experienced exactly what you are describing when using CE4+s but never when using NEOs.
    To me, taste and vapor remain the same - for instance, I am using my latest NEO+ for a couple of months now and there is no slowing down of perfomance. I know that eventually it will die from instant death like its predecessors but until then, I enjoy it as I did on day 1.
    Then again, I am mainly using it with PG e-liquids and very little - or none - VG, I mostly use Janty's RY4. Maybe that is why...

Blog Entries

There is no magic - Compare 2 months puro with fresh puro and you will see difference. Dirty coil and wick slow down performance. Event after disassemble and cleaning puromizer you can feel difference.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sorry, dear, I did, that is why I posted my answer. I have done all kinds of tests with NEOs since I am using them from day one...
    I have indeed experienced what you mention with all my CE4+ but the only time I had this issue with NEOs was when I used VG e-liquids in them. With Janty PG e-liquids, my coils remain white - I can even post a pic from the one I am using right now (2 months old) and I swear, I haven't cleaned it...
    But, as I said, I keep losing my puromizers from instant deaths within a month or a couple of months, so maybe that is the reason they remain clean, although I vape 3-4ml of Janty's PG e-liquids per day with them in the meantime.