Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter - Page 2
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TDM View Post
    Mik why is it Janty keeps saying coming soon???? Why not wait an hour to post the thread and the video at the same time?? Do you just live for the hype factor?
    He never learns.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oh well, cant please them all.

After all im just human - and im excited about this, so ex-qui-hi-se me for premature posting - im just excited about something that i think could be a big break through.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Uh oh this will fuel the fire.

My video was deleted off youtube since it was over 10 minutes long.. doh - i guess im busted as not being a youtube expert.

Im now splitting it into 3 parts.. gruah...

=)

TDM
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the update of delay in a janty release. It was expected though.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ouch. LOL

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Eh?

This is not a "Janty Release". This is merely a preview of something. I also stated that this might never be produced. This is what we said we would do, inform and tell about new stuff. So theres a delay on the video to arrive due to me being a newbie at youtube publishing. Big deal.

It comes when it comes. If you dont like that, go read something else. Im sure theres alot of stuff out there thats more fascinating than trying to bash me with no real reason - and i would appreciate it ( and im sure others would too ) if you could keep your misdirected anger out of this thread.

If you cant wait for it, or have any problems with me posting this thread and then having trouble with an upload, then feel free to PM Ludo about it. But please refrain from posting anymore about the subject of me being late with the video, or how you perceive this thread.

Thats not the purpose of it, and i hope you can respect that.
    Last edited by Mik_Janty; 11-06-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran steven.rn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik_Janty View Post
    Hey guys.

So - this is something i have been working on myself for some time now, and i thought it was time to show it off.

-/Mik

A much needed improvement to e-cigs. I really hope this one works out well and you're able to produce it. The threads are replete with cart mods- but a reengineering or rethinking of the cart on the manufacturer end will be a welcome development.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by steven.rn View Post
    A much needed improvement to e-cigs. I really hope this one works out well and you're able to produce it. The threads are replete with cart mods- but a reengineering or rethinking of the cart on the manufacturer end will be a welcome development.
    Thats the spirit! =)

I think this filter - if it ends up as a production unit will actually be a step forward, as it incorporates a bit of everything.

But lets see, there is probably a long way to go yet - but i will be testing this out over the next few days and updating the thread as i go along. I mean should i end up having massive problems i will also tell you guys - so we will see what happens, but so far its working real good!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hah I just noticed i make a "plop" sound whenever i finish a big vape in the video.. ehehe... oh well =)

Mik -

Just saw the video, and am impressed! Hope this is something that makes it into production.

You mentioned something, though, that brought a question in me (and it's not related to the cart) - are you saying that version 1 of the Baby J will not have a USB passthrough option?

Hope you don't pass out from the nicotine overdose.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast