Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter - Page 3
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter

I can't seem to edit my messages. No need to reply to my earlier post, Mik. I read in the appropriate thread that you've ditched USB for the time being.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fivesixsevenx View Post
    Mik -

Just saw the video, and am impressed! Hope this is something that makes it into production.

You mentioned something, though, that brought a question in me (and it's not related to the cart) - are you saying that version 1 of the Baby J will not have a USB passthrough option?

Hope you don't pass out from the nicotine overdose.
    Hey

Glad you liked it. Man.. i will have suh-weeeeet dreams tonight from that nicotine overdose!

For the Baby J, i have covered this in the Baby J thread so if you have further questions please ask in that thread and lets keep the threads separated - i will say that:

We are making the Baby J without the USB, yes. We might add it in a new version, however: The Baby J will now be able to use 900 mAH type AA cells, and i believe it also can take the larger 16500 cell. The reason for doing so is many, so if you want to know more jump into the Baby J thread and read it =)

Anyway, i am off to bed - i hope that you guys like the vids, and are as excited about this as i am!

/Mik

-edit: I just saw you edited yours away, but i left my answer for other posters if they want to know the same thing

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Very impressive videos. I think a lot of people will be watching this thread with great interest. Thanks for sharing.

Mik, the new ideas and posts are welcome. I dont get why some people have an issue with a percieved hype factor when it was clearly stated this was an idea not something in production. Perhaps they glossed past the words and simply clicked on the vid with speakers on mute...

I am excited that a manufacturer is aware that carts could be better, and thinking of ways to improve them.

Something to consider for any futures demo's of this nature: zero nic juice!

I am sure that has crossed your mind allready

Senior Member ECF Veteran Flip7990's Avatar

Please don't use the name Tesla. If Tesla was around to make a PV, we would never have to worry about it breaking or losing battery power. Call it something like the Marconi or the Edison.

TDM
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Pretty nice videos and life of that cart. One suggestion though may wanna watch your videos before posting. Edit for language. Rules about thar on ECF ya know. Dropped he** a few times and even a few f* bombs. So careful would hate to see your videos get deleted due to minor errors.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

nice one...its about time someone attempted to improve the current lousy cart design...keep it up Mik.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TDM View Post
    Pretty nice videos and life of that cart. One suggestion though may wanna watch your videos before posting. Edit for language. Rules about thar on ECF ya know. Dropped he** a few times and even a few f* bombs. So careful would hate to see your videos get deleted due to minor errors.
    I actually didnt even consider that to be honest - i thought its a youtube vid, so.. *shrug* but i guess youre right. I will watch my language in the next vids!

And in general, thanks for watching guys, - good to hear you all like it! I will keep you updated on this ofcourse. Today im leaving for some big dinner party, and i will bring this new filter out on the road for its test - i will only bring one of them, and see how long it lasts.. but .... as the chicken i am, i will bring an ego for backup =D

/Mik

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

This is exciting news Mik.... carts have always proved such a let down, even with the best of PV's, keep on working on it...

Super Member ECF Veteran

you say you dare somebody to come up with something that can last an hour, imeo has made one. that said this looks real cool. keep up the good work

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast