Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter

This is like waiting for food at the Chinese restaurant, takes forever but when it finally arrives...................
    Happyvaper.com saved my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik_Janty View Post
    You will be disappointed im afraid - but i love Nikola Tesla and all his work!
    This is off topic but if you haven't seen the "Singing Tesla Coil" watch this!
    YouTube - Singing Tesla Coil at Duckon 2007

Full Member ECF Veteran

Ohh, wel... not this year then...

Quote Originally Posted by Mik_Janty View Post
    Well the problem is not how much liquid you can have - the problem is the taste. With my system it tastes good till the very last drop - and from the tests ive done with normal filters ( even special filling materials ) just using them the normal way, it always begins tasting harsh, bad, etc - quite fast.
    I am holding up my hand for ordering in January also. I thought the ceramic carts would be good because there is no absorbent material to steal the juice, and in that respect they are. Unfortunately, the flavor still does not equal dripping by any means. With the plug off my ceramic cartomizer mounted on a 1000 mah Inferno, I can see the liquid actually bubble when I hold the button down. This is burning the flavor out. It's a Volcano Magma Mega cart, nice that it holds so much liquid but if you don't get the pristine flavor well then money wasted. Thus, I do drip and drive despite that I always say never do this. I do find that those little JC glass bottle/glass dropper cap bottles are much easier for dripping and driving a larger bottle. So you have buyers and who knows, you could save lives ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    The Tesla is still in its development phase. Unfortunately, due to the continuing illegal Chinese copying of Janty designs we have decided not to discuss any details on message boards until any given new Janty product is in our shop and has been reviewed by neutral reviewers.
    I think you should let a newbie try it also (still holding up hand)

Can someone from janty chime in here, im wondering if the Ego T or Ego tank system is the tesla we have all been waiting for? I seem to remember reading somewhere that the tesla cart would be compatible with most popular atomizer models which is not the case with the Ego t carts just released.

IF the Tesla and Ego T ARE the same, please consider making an adapter that would convert my existing 510 atties to this new juice feed system, by removing the bridge for example.

cant wait !!!!

Neon.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Ludo's Avatar

Nope, the Tesla is almost in it's final testing phase and we will announce in due time when it will be released.
    http://www.janty.com - The Janty soul can never be copied.

Thanks Ludo, i`ve been using 510 carts with PTB for over a year now and cant wait to try the new system

Neon

arv
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ludo, I haven't been able to find the quote, so I need a clarification - is Tesla going to be compatible with standard Ego attys?

I'm down to my last atty for the Stick and about to switch to Ego. I was going to buy Ego-T as soon as it comes out, but if Tesla is around the corner (i.e. will be sold by the end of march 2011), I'd go for standard Ego and then buy Tesla carts.

I hate the burnt cart filling smell so much, I'm dripping, but I hate it and I'm looking forward to switching to a new cart system. Ego-T is interesting, but I'm guessing Tesla will be even better.

I'm not fishing for any info you don't want to give - just please give me an honest advice whether I should make a choice about my purchase this month based on Tesla "coming soon" or should I not bother.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Ludo's Avatar

Honestly, buy the standard eGo and wait for our funky filter to be released coz it will be compatible, it will work and it will be beautiful of course
    http://www.janty.com - The Janty soul can never be copied.